DEM Parking Lot

WTS Yakima Rocket box

12 posts in this topic

Good condition Yakima Rocket box for rooftop storage.

 

Has one key.  Fits flat, square and round roof racks.

 

Small crack along lip but does not affect function or leaks inside.

 

$100 p/u in RI

 

 

20210919_173438.jpg

20210919_173521.jpg

20210919_180019.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in Warwick - work in Newport 

 

Can you give rough dimensions - LxWxH 

 

And are the crossbar clamps adjustable fire and aft or fixed spot on box?

 

Interested in checking it out, maybe taking it off your hands for asking price

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

I'm in Warwick - work in Newport 

 

Can you give rough dimensions - LxWxH 

Edit: is this the 11 cu ft size or 12/14 ?

 

And are the crossbar clamps adjustable fore and aft or fixed spot on box?

 

Interested in checking it out, maybe taking it off your hands for asking price

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

I'm in Warwick - work in Newport 

 

Can you give rough dimensions - LxWxH 

 

And are the crossbar clamps adjustable fire and aft or fixed spot on box?

 

Interested in checking it out, maybe taking it off your hands for asking price

 

Hey Granite,

 

The dimensions are aprox 90"x24"x16".  The mounting brackets are fixed position, I can get you measurements later today if still interested.

 

Max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 mins ago, DEM Parking Lot said:

Hey Granite,

 

The dimensions are aprox 90"x24"x16".  The mounting brackets are fixed position, I can get you measurements later today if still interested.

 

Max

Ok thanks for info 

I can probably slide my bars to match the box brackets 

 

I can check it out on weekend or some afternoons after work depending on your location 

 

I guess I'll take it pending inspection and confirming it'll fit

Im at work but if we can take this to PM to arrange meet up that'd be great

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GraniteStRockfish said:

Ok thanks for info 

I can probably slide my bars to match the box brackets 

 

I can check it out on weekend or some afternoons after work depending on your location 

 

I guess I'll take it pending inspection and confirming it'll fit

Im at work but if we can take this to PM to arrange meet up that'd be great

 

 

20210921_161328.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an observation.  I have one of these and you can scoot the mounts a few inches if you are willing to drill new holes in the bottom of the box.  I have done that, to accommodate different vehicles/racks, and just put small pieces of duct tape on the inside over the old holes. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.