J

Masks don't work!

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Based on what.

Do you have a science background.

I have a biology degree from a major university.  For nit wits like you that includes a deep understanding of chemistry and gases like water vapor and viruses and bacteria.

Have you been in a hospital lately ?

Have you seen a doc or a nurse not wearing a mask ?

Thanx.

Posted (edited) · Report post

33 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Thanx.

I have and now they all wear masks all the time because it is required due to government protocols.

Did you notice that the Acidosis complaints came from doctors and nurses or are you blind. 

Masks were required for surgery and certain patients because they primarily prevent the spread of bacteria on droplets that can lead to post operative infections that are a major problem for all hospitals. 

Prior to Covid medical professional only wore masks during surgery or with transplant patients that have autoimmune issues due to the drugs they are given to prevent transplant organ tissue rejection. They also wore them with other patients with autoimmune problems like AIDS not to protect themselves, but to prevent opportunistic infections in the patients. The danger with handling AIDS patients is blood to blood contact due to needles and that is the reason why they double glove.

When they are doing surgery they washed their hands, put on clean medical gowns and masks and keep operating rooms cool, clean them with disinfectants, scrub the patient's surgical area with disinfectants, and the filter the air to prevent the spread and growth of bacteria that lead to post op infections. They also use insecticides because bugs spread bacteria, but they don't normally tell the patients that fact.

Prior to Covid they did not wear them all the time and they know the mask mandates that require they be worn all the time are window dressing because the understand science. They also like to work, keep their jobs and make their patients feel safe so they wear them all the time to their own detriment and it leads to things like acidosis.

Edited by Jay Blair

"Feel safe" ... yes, it's all about feelings, even if it means pretending to employ "safe practices" that are totally irrational.  We're all pretenders to some degree, as mandated by the idiots voted in to govern and regulate our lives.  How many will not comply when confronted with a "Face masks required!" sign on a merchandise store?  Fools we be.

2 hours ago, snapper1 said:

Thanx.

I had my 8th spinal surgery in March. The doctors and nurses were only wearing masks in the hallways. When they came into my room, they removed them. I was told the room all had great ventilation. I had COVID patients on my floor too. They geared up to go into those rooms. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

54 mins ago, J said:

I had my 8th spinal surgery in March. The doctors and nurses were only wearing masks in the hallways. When they came into my room, they removed them. I was told the room all had great ventilation. I had COVID patients on my floor too. They geared up to go into those rooms. 

Many hospitals have installed expensive sophisticated ventilation-filtration systems and some of those systems even use UV light to kill pathogens.  Many of the large gyms, and spas have done the same, so they could open up and sell it as an added benefit.  

Medical research facilities use similar systems with their clean rooms and negative air pressure rooms, unlike the Wuhan Lab Fauci used to outsource his enhanced viral research.

Edited by Jay Blair

On 9/17/2021 at 8:07 PM, PaddyCrabby said:

Anyone with a brain,  realize masks can not work....maybe 5% if that.  

On 9/17/2021 at 8:16 PM, PaddyCrabby said:

I know.

Are you saying mask efficacy is 5%

Wouldn't that be considered working?

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of air borne viruses knows that a mask against COVID 19 is worth just a bit less than nothing. Especially given the accepted problems caused by prolonged mask wearing.

15 hours ago, Slacker said:

If you just stop biting your nails, the ass scratching will be much more pleasurable.  No need to go cold turkey and quit everything.  A man must have his enjoyments.

Confucious say man who bite fingernails no scratch ass.

6 hours ago, Jay Blair said:

The issue involves aerosol particles and the paper and cloth masks don't stop them and that is the way COVID spreads. Viruses are so small they can being carried by individual water molecules and yes they are that small.  Most folks can't conceive or wrap their heads around something that small and water particles are lighter than air so they the float around. 

My wife and I are friends with a number of nurses and doctors and they are having serious problems with acidosis from CO2 build up, especially the nurses that often work from 12 hour shifts with their masks and in may cases double masks the entire time.

Acidosis is the result of an overly acid condition in the body.  The body’s normal pH is 6.8, which is slightly acidic.  A balanced body chemistry is vital for health.  If your body pH is too acidic due to CO2 build up, numerous diseases and conditions can thrive, including cancer, yeasts, fungus, bacteria, arthritis, gallbladder problems and ulcers.

The younger nurses were most concerned about the pain and stiffening of their hands because it was making it difficult to do their jobs among other things.

If acidosis from wearing masks is a serious problems for adults you can imagine what it does to young fast growing kids with developing immune systems.

Most folks don't have a science background and the Regime is exploiting this with their non-science policies like recommending a booster without science to support it and masks that don't work.

Too bad “Regime” (with a capital R, of course) didn’t appear at the beginning of your post,

otherwise I would have stopped reading it sooner,

6 hours ago, J said:

Wish you a speedy recovery.

49 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks but I was doing jumping jacks and push-ups the evening of the surgery. 

They threw me out the next morning :D 

They didn't even have me go to PT. BTDT often enough to know what  had to do. 

Within 10 days I was fully recovered and back to doing more than I should. :th: 

34 mins ago, J said:

Thanks but I was doing jumping jacks and push-ups the evening of the surgery. 

They threw me out the next morning :D 

They didn't even have me go to PT. BTDT often enough to know what  had to do. 

Within 10 days I was fully recovered and back to doing more than I should. :th: 

Wow. You must be virus proof. A real man. Congratulations.

1 hour ago, Iophon said:

Wow. You must be virus proof. A real man. Congratulations.

I am, I already had COVID and I am now immune.