J

Masks don't work!

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

As posted as predicted by many ….mask ,no mask ,covid isn’t going away any time soon ….you still have variants of the 1918 pandemic in existence today,100 years later …and hospital workers protect themselves much different than just a n95 mask …..bu bu buttt buttt the experts are not saying much about strengthening your own immune system ….don’t know why? 

3 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

…..bu bu buttt buttt the experts are not saying much about strengthening your own immune system ….don’t know why? 

Hah!  Well said and for all the right reasons.  :naughty:  ;)

21 hours ago, BeachBob said:

Whatever, too many American sheep that will kill us all over vile hatred for Orange Man.   

Masks are killing people? I hadn't heard that one...how's that work? :eek: 

On 9/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, J said:

From the NIH

J, what that study confirms is mask mandates don't work :read:   It doesn't test masked versus unmasked people, it compares un-mandated people to mandated people. You guys gotta at least pretend to read these things and understand what they mean :)

10 hours ago, J said:

Where'd all the mask nazis go? 

Just to be clear, I hate masks, I don't wear them except for doctor visits...but that doesn't change the fact that the study you shared only proves mask mandates don't work. 

Do we have actual mask nazis here? I hate nazis :dismay: 

5 mins ago, J said:

Yes, we have them here. They were VERY vocal a while back. 

Yea, but I'd bet they understand how that study only proves that mask mandates don't work ;)  I'm not saying masks are effective at preventing covid spread, I'm just saying THAT study doesn't even address mask wearing and covid spread - it only looks at a mask mandate and covid spread. You guys get all excited like it's proof that masks don't work...it made me smile :) 

From J's study...

We have several limitations to our study that we must acknowledge. First, we are only assessing the effect of the mask order itself. In other words, we are not able to assess the actual mask use because we do not have data on adherence to the mask order. 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

Masks are killing people? I hadn't heard that one...how's that work? :eek: 

Never said that and you know it.  Enjoy yer bliss.

15 mins ago, Slacker said:

If you are gonna do your own research, you need to be able to understand what you find.

Here, please allow me to help you - an N95 mask will mesh at about 750 nanometers, whilst the largest toxic particulate registers 120 nanometers.  This is like attempting to use a chain link fence to ward off mosquitoes. 

Medical masks are mandatory (as in MANDATED or else!) in certain doctor/patient/surgical situations where there may be a transfer of saliva, blood, body secretions, body chemistry, body parts, etc.  Masks have no place in restricting the flow of particulates that are grossly smaller in size than an N95, and cloth masks used by most people are beyond stupid. 

There are those that proclaim proper masks, worn properly, will inhibit the flow of breath moisture, of which said moisture can be a carrier of toxins.  To some extent, I believe this to be true, but it is an extremely small percentage of blockage and conditions must be right for the blockage to occur.

To be effective for their intended purpose, medical masks must be properly fitted.  The average person that sports a K95 or N95 mask fails in the fitting category.  To witness kids in elementary school with masks is like watching a comedy.  The same is absolutely true for most adults. Masks supposedly mitigate two pathogen pathways - oral and nasal - however, that leaves two other ports of entry: ocular and aural.  Masking for Covid-19 is pure comical theater.

Mask wearing as a perceived means of body toxin intake/output protection is simply ludicrous and there is a far worse price to be paid for such folly. 

42 mins ago, Slacker said:

From J's study...

We have several limitations to our study that we must acknowledge. First, we are only assessing the effect of the mask order itself. In other words, we are not able to assess the actual mask use because we do not have data on adherence to the mask order. 

Haa, vindication!! I figgered that out all by myself :bucktooth: 

22 mins ago, BeachBob said:

Never said that and you know it.  Enjoy yer bliss.

My bliss? :laugh: Come on, Bob, don't be that way, we're on the same side :wave:  You said "Whatever, too many American sheep that will kill us all over vile hatred for Orange Man." in a discussion about masks. If the masks aren't gonna kill us, what are you talking about?