JaseB

2 year old with Asthma kicked off flight

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Not even talking about the mask necessarily but where are the men in these videos. I see these crazy videos online and nobody is getting punched in the mouth. I just don’t get.  The universe gifts you one and you’re gonna ****ing pass? 

10 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Not even talking about the mask necessarily but where are the men in these videos. I see these crazy videos online and nobody is getting punched in the mouth. I just don’t get.  The universe gifts you one and you’re gonna ****ing pass? 

man bun wearing fags 

4 mins ago, hobobob said:

I smell a lawsuit coming. $$$$

You mean by the person in the seat in front of the kid that caught it?

I'm flying soon.....if I wasn't planning on wearing a mask I wouldn't have booked the flight.

I dunno.....private business protecting their passengers and in turn their business......if the flight wasn't an absolute necessity why did the mother bring the kid on board?   I wonder how asthmatic 2 year olds with covid pneumonia fare......

Posted (edited) · Report post

35 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

so you advocate punching the kid in the mouth? Lovely Dinghy 

Edited by Sandflee

40 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I had the exact same thought.  I'd have been arrested at the gate, even if I didn't know the mom or the kid.