eddiespaghetti

POR-15 Application.. Any LI shops?

7 posts in this topic

how bad is the rust?  i jack up my FJ every fall and hit it with a drill and wire wheel and fluid film everything usually lasts till spring.  if you really want to get it treated aggressively and por15 there's a place in saddle brook nj where FJ owners from all over the northeast take their rigs.  garden state undercoating - guy's name is chris ramos might want to look them up on FB

2 hours ago, gobigblue said:

how bad is the rust?  i jack up my FJ every fall and hit it with a drill and wire wheel and fluid film everything usually lasts till spring.  if you really want to get it treated aggressively and por15 there's a place in saddle brook nj where FJ owners from all over the northeast take their rigs.  garden state undercoating - guy's name is chris ramos might want to look them up on FB

Phil,

pm me this place…

my FJ needs some TLC

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks for the feedback gents. Coroseal looks like a good option as well and will explore. Will drop Chris a line. Also heard good things about outlaw 4x4 on my side of the rivers who work with por. Rust isn't bad it's mostly all surface from what I can see. I'll update.. 

Edited by eddiespaghetti

Por-15 is an excellent product. Used it on my floor boards on my old chevy nearly 30 years ago. Pulled my back seat to check for rat nest found none. Floor looks like I did it yesterday.