Full scale invasion of illegals.....

Rate this topic

Mokes

On 9/16/2021 at 10:23 PM, zak-striper said:

Jesus H. Christ. The Republicans can't do anything right when it comes to immigration and the border.

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

Republican governor Abbott of TX can't control his southern border even when he added his own national guard to the border.

Trump's new wall blows over in a stiff wind.

Trump's unclimable wall is easily scaled.

No wonder illegals keep coming to our southern borders.

tx.jpg.476f63c635e22503caff05989b79cd6f.jpg

Thank God there are people like you, without there would be much less to laugh at. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

Dont worry your paying for them from your social security ….as for the communist dem s o l members no , no they aren’t having any illegals in that white PRIVELIDGED house …they didn’t even ask their wives to bring them on over to meet the family …. The same communist Dems DIDNT want to move to the occupied cities of Portland,seattle or any other blu communist, dem controlled c h I t house city …what kind of communist Dems are these people …ummm wimpy communist Dems the same ones dem women don’t want to go out with….lol lol lol rd1

So the mexicans invade and we get Tex Mex.  OK

Vietnamese.  Crawfish stir fried with hot chilis, ohh man!

Cubans.  Arroz con Pollo, the Cubano, incredible fried fish.  Bueno

Haitians.   uhhhhhhhh......Haitians,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help me out here, anyone, Bueler, anyone.  Im thinking those sacks of gruel that Dutch and Polacks throw out of the back gate of Soviet choppers all over Africa? Is that it? Anything else?

image1170x530cropped.jpg

Edited by Little

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

You say this

On 1/21/2021 at 11:20 AM, Wayne Tj said:

This what happens when you steal an election, even when technically the rules were not broken or at least not being perused by state AG’s. Changing election laws last minute and circumventing state legislatures, as required by rules/laws. 

and then this especially

On 5/30/2021 at 1:53 PM, Wayne Tj said:

It’s not beyond the realm of possibilities that a proxy for the DNC released the virus to hurt Trumps chances of re-election

No proof yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if in 20-30 years we find out there is a connection. 

and then you have the balls to say this

4 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

Thank God there are people like you, without there would be much less to laugh at. 

you're precious. keep being you.

laugh.gif.d6e2c541f54e949a8dded708f72eb52e.gif

Edited by zak-striper

5 mins ago, zak-striper said:

You say this

and then this

and then you have the balls to say this

you're precious. keep being you.

laugh.gif.d6e2c541f54e949a8dded708f72eb52e.gif

I THOUGHT i smelled a dirty commie.....

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

10 mins ago, zak-striper said:

try using soap the next time you shower mokes. and a little deodorant after you dry off.

I bathe in the blood and tears of liberal scum, like every good Dictator. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

• 1 year later...

Full scale invasion …lol lol lol hmmm in case you didn’t hear the schools are over populated with illegal offspring … oooh nooo new construction is in the future and with that comes more municipal taxxes … should be able to squish some illegals into the schools  up the Chesapeake way or in Delaware … plenty of room for illegals and their offspring in fenwick , Bethany it rehobeth beaches..

Please keep bumping these threads.  Pointing out these moron's statements with the benefit of hindsight is the single best way to win these debates.

Leftist scum, please bump Conservative's threads too so we can see where we have been as spectacularly wrong as the Brilliant League has proven to be.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

20 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Yep. We can send Ukraine $75bb, we can let 2.5mm shitholers into America and provide them free everything, but we can’t house our homeless, fix our roads and bridges, or provide adequate schools for our children. 

Keep up the great work Democrats!

All good points.