Good2Go

Plugs for the fall run

19 posts in this topic

I'll say all are used, and state any deficiencies I see with each. I'll add 3/0 VMC trebles if they are missing or roached out, if you request. Please 2 minimum, price is shipped. Take the lot for 165, shipped. 

RM peanut. Missing an eye (other side). Good mojo. 10

Popper, unknown maker but well built. Has a chip on upper lip but otherwise looks new. 10

Needle, unknown maker but again well built. Used based on line left on front eye. 15

Gibbs pencil, flat bottom. 10

Tsunami school bus pencil. Looks new. 10

Next 3 are BM A-40s. 30 each

Last 2 are Sporting Wood bottle darters. Yellow one has an epoxy wart on right side. 22 each 

IMG_4905.jpeg.aadfc9c47ab226419d0e9d77f82951fa.jpeg

IMG_4906.jpeg.a047c68f71f6ae296a5bb615137b61c8.jpegIMG_4907.jpeg.41650d1ddd061b2b2d59650fb1b15f03.jpeg

$10 Bucks for the Tsunami Schoolie Popper! 

I'll pick up in person (if that's alright with you, saw you mention in a prior post) and take a look at whatever else you might be interested to part with!

LMK You should have a PM from me! Cheers!

7 hours ago, ANGCorsair said:

Offer $75 for the Blurple and Yellow/ white BMs and the yellow SW bottle darter. 

3 plugs for 75? I can do that. PM coming. 

6 hours ago, af15e said:

$10 Bucks for the Tsunami Schoolie Popper! 

I'll pick up in person (if that's alright with you, saw you mention in a prior post) and take a look at whatever else you might be interested to part with!

LMK You should have a PM from me! Cheers!

2 plug minimum please. I could meet you somewhere but not letting anyone peruse my stash! Each one of these plugs is like a child, saying goodbye is a process. I'll hold the Tsunami in the event you pick another plug, until Saturday. 

5 hours ago, Mlima5 said:

Ill take the green sporting wood and the peanut. Let me know where to send payment

Thanks, PM coming. 

2 hours ago, beerspitnight said:

I'll take the two pencils if they are still available.

The Gibbs is, but right now waiting to hear back from af. I'll give him to noon tomorrow to decide. OK by you? 

Hey G2G thanks for extending the opportunity!

I wasn't looking to rummage through ALL your stuff...just anything you'd be interested in moving. :__))

The only other thing I'd be into here would be the canal pencil...Sorry beerspitnight 

I'll take the pair of pencils! Shoot me a PM!

9 hours ago, af15e said:

Hey G2G thanks for extending the opportunity!

I wasn't looking to rummage through ALL your stuff...just anything you'd be interested in moving. :__))

The only other thing I'd be into here would be the canal pencil...Sorry beerspitnight 

I'll take the pair of pencils! Shoot me a PM!

You got it.