Biden to punish Florida, Sunbelt, for their success w Regeneron MCABs

Rate this topic

flyangler

27 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I wasn't posting about Gillum. I was posting about Deathsantis's razor thin margin of victory, which was approximately 32K.

DeSantis' current approval rating, at 48%, is higher than it was when he beat Gillum in 2018. But as an outsider, you would not know that. 

Again, I live and vote in MA. I literally couldn't care less about Gillum.

Then why mention him? 

He's probably a Republican who switched to D so he could run against Deathsantis, after all...

God that is weak snark. Gillum was the elected Dem mayor of Tallahassee, the state capitol, you idiot. Prior the that he was a city commissioner for 11 years from 2003 until 2014. He is a life long Democrat. 

You suck at this. 

I'm literally grasping at straws! | Bob's Burgers | Know Your Meme

Oh, and btw, Hassert

:point:

Edited by flyangler

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

2 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

keep getting JABBED and don't forget the booster, that is the nail in all of your coffins one day. if there is any discussion on a therapy that works and is and has zero downside, we will never have a honest discussion again. those opposed are and will be on the record as complete POS!!!

Vaccination, acquired immunity and monoclonals don't need to be mutually exclusive.  Everyone should have access to it and everyone should get it if it could help them prevent disease progression.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

Which one is the “natural immunity” argument?

1. “I already had COVID and survived, so I have natural immunity now and don’t need a vaccine.”

2. “I don’t know if I have natural immunity, but I’ll take my chances and see what happens. If I survive I have natural immunity. If I die, I guess I was wrong.”

<p><p></p></p>

25 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Also, California and NY are ahead of Florida in total deaths since this began.  But again, carry on.  

CA has almost 2X the the population of FL. It also has significantly more high population densites than FL. So CA should be leading FL in deaths just by pure statistics.

However, we've had a vaccine for most of the year. FL is kicking CA's arse in total deaths and deaths per 100,000, which is almost impossible, statistically speaking. And this has been going on for months.

Yet, a certain Deathsantis fanboy has been brainwashed by Tucker or PJ Media that FL leading the country in deaths per 100,000 and total daily deaths means he's doing good job. The cognitive dissonance it takes for Deathsantis fanboys to not admit reality is truly mind blowing.

ca.png.3414b02623eabc7f708563fc07f7ac83.png

fl.png.647b8477c179b6521c5e62562b0e7f93.png

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

CA has almost 2X the the population of FL. It also has significantly more high population densites than FL. So CA should be leading FL in deaths just by pure statistics.

However, we've had a vaccine for most of the year. FL is kicking CA's arse in total deaths and deaths per 100,000, which is almost impossible, statistically speaking. And this has been going on for months.

Yet, a certain Deathsantis fanboy has been brainwashed by Tucker or PJ Media that FL leading the country in deaths per 100,000 and total daily deaths means he's doing good job. The cognitive dissonance it takes for Deathsantis fanboys to not admit reality is truly mind blowing.

ca.png.3414b02623eabc7f708563fc07f7ac83.png

fl.png.647b8477c179b6521c5e62562b0e7f93.png

Here is your quote that I responded to-
Tell us again how Deathsantis leading the entire country, in total deaths and deaths per 100,000 is a good thing?

I pointed out he doesn't lead in total deaths and referenced 2 states, with higher vaccination rates that did not adopt monoclonal antibody as a therapeutic, as proof of that.  Nor does Florida lead the country in overall deaths per 100k.  

I'm done with this circle jerk.  I feel I've stated my point clearly, honestly and without emotion.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

2 mins ago, Heron25 said:

Here is your quote that I responded to-
Tell us again how Deathsantis leading the entire country, in total deaths and deaths per 100,000 is a good thing?

I pointed out he doesn't lead in total deaths and referenced 2 states, with higher vaccination rates that did not adopt monoclonal antibody as a therapeutic, as proof of that.  Nor does Florida lead the country in overall deaths per 100k.  

I'm done with this circle jerk.  I feel I've stated my point clearly, honestly and without emotion.  

I'm talking about current levels for the last few months, not total overall numbers since January 2020. And the number I've posted are running totals for the last 7 days.

There's literally no reason for FL to be leading the country in total deaths and deaths per 100,000, for the past few months. It's almost statisticall impossible for FL to be beating CA but Deathsantis is soooo bad, he found a way to do it.

4 mins ago, zak-striper said:

It's almost statisticall impossible for FL to be beating CA but Deathsantis is soooo bad, he found a way to do it.

That’s just silly 

“magical thinking” really 

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

3 mins ago, zak-striper said:

I'm talking about current levels for the last few months, not total overall numbers since January 2020. And the number I've posted are running totals for the last 7 days.

There's literally no reason for FL to be leading the country in total deaths and deaths per 100,000, for the past few months. It's almost statisticall impossible for FL to be beating CA but Deathsantis is soooo bad, he found a way to do it.

I posted the numbers for lab confirmed deaths for the past 7 days as reported by CDC/HHS, you keep referencing and posting a C&P of numbers that readily admit they're unconfirmed and/or unverified by someone named Mackenzie Bean.  You then accused me of falsifying data because I'm a PG right-winger.  Some people would be offended by that, I don't get triggered by that kind of ****.  You can keep subtly changing what you meant to say or what you meant to write.  Some would call that moving the goalposts, I'll call it an honest mistake and move on.  We're cool as far as I'm concerned.  

1 hour ago, Bass2Snook said:

Prevention is almost always cheaper than treatment.

I guess you missed the part where they said "Monoclonal antibodies are free and effective against covid-19, but few people are getting them" in the WaPo article, or the rest of the world saying that the Shots don't prevent you from getting Covid.