Seal

Any of you have any "friends", who've bought weed off the dark web?

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Recommendations?

P.S.

Where should I buy these Bitcoins?

You can acquire herbals in the physical realm and legally in enough states now that it’s not worth the trouble.

If you have to ask here I would say don’t attempt. But if curiosity wins, SWIM says step 1 is to buy a cheap PC that you do not use for anything else.

Just spend $300 and get a medical card lol 

8 mins ago, BG_NJ said:

You can acquire herbals in the physical realm and legally in enough states now that it’s not worth the trouble.

If you have to ask here I would say don’t attempt. But if curiosity wins, SWIM says step 1 is to buy a cheap PC that you do not use for anything else.

Just spend $300 and get a medical card lol 

Oh yeah, it's perfectly legal here, and they have some decent stuff...But it's ridiculously expensive. I'm talking like $500+ per ounce.

2 mins ago, Seal said:

Oh yeah, it's perfectly legal here, and they have some decent stuff...But it's ridiculously expensive. I'm talking like $500+ per ounce.

That’s annoying... well get to work studying then I guess 

-PGP (private/public keys)

-VPN 

-Tor

-DuckDuckGo 

Just now, BG_NJ said:

That’s annoying... well get to work studying then I guess 

-PGP (private/public keys)

-VPN 

-Tor

-DuckDuckGo 

I've figured that part out...And found the HiddenWiki, and their long list of places to buy drugs from. :th: 

I'm just asking for any recommendations on which sites my friend might want to buy from. ;)  

Posted (edited) · Report post

How friggin' hilarious would it be if, after all the things I've said to piss of the government, they finally raid my home because I bought some weed off the internet?

In a state where I can legally grow weed in my back yard. :laugh: 

Edited by Seal

1 min ago, Seal said:

I've figured that part out...And found the HiddenWiki, and their long list of places to buy drugs from. :th: 

I'm just asking for any recommendations on which sites my friend might want to buy from. ;)  

Your friend is pretty much as far as SWIM ever attempted to progress. SWIM thinks dnstats used to provide reliable info about service availability.

Really thought Trump was gonna pardon Dread Pirate... this reminded me of that. 

2 mins ago, Seal said:

How friggin' hilarious would it be if, after all the things I've said to piss of the government, they finally raid my home because I bought some weed off the internet?

They don’t like when you do things that make them look stupid. That’s how Dread got a life sentence without killing anyone. 

Just now, BG_NJ said:

They don’t like when you do things that make them look stupid. That’s how Dread got a life sentence without killing anyone. 

That's what happens in America, if you exercise your right to a trial.

If I remember correctly, he was offered a plea deal for 10 years...But he exercised his constitutional rights, which made him such a danger to society that nothing less than life imprisonment would suffice.

4 mins ago, Seal said:

That's what happens in America, if you exercise your right to a trial.

If I remember correctly, he was offered a plea deal for 10 years...But he exercised his constitutional rights, which made him such a danger to society that nothing less than life imprisonment would suffice.

Yeah... worst part is, it takes a lot people who work for the government to make those quantities and classes of substances to move through the supply chain. 

6 hours ago, Seal said:

Nah. The place in Quincy has ounce specials, I think daily, for $150.00. Medical only.

6 hours ago, Seal said:

There's your answer.

Why anyone who smokes and isn't growing their own is the real question.

It ain't hard and there are some really novice friendly seed varieties readily available.

Edited by Sparky

15 hours ago, Seal said:

Recommendations?

P.S.

Where should I buy these Bitcoins?

According to your info you're on MA where it's perfectly legal. Just amble on down to your local dispensary and don't worry about the dark web or bitcoins, they take good old U.S. $