Rickman

How About a Laugh or Two (Hopefully)

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

Las Vegas

A man came home from work one day to find his wife sitting on the front porch with her bags packed. He asked her where she was going and she replied “I’m going to Las Vegas.”
He questioned her as to why she was going and she told him “I just found out that I can make $400.00 a night doing what I give you for free”. He pondered that then went into the house and packed his bags and returned to the porch and with his wife. She said
“And just where do you think you’re going?”
“I’m going too!” he replied.
“Why?” She asked.
“I want to see how you are going to live on $800.00 a year”!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**A Couple for BA :)

Why does a chicken coupe only have 2 doors?
Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan.

Whatcha call a group of rabbits walking backwards?
A receding Hare line………

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southwest Airlines

A mother and her very young son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The little boy (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs, and big cats have baby cats, why don't big airplanes have baby airplanes?"

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the stewardess.

So the boy went down the aisle and asked the stewardess. The stewardess, who was very busy at the time, smiled and said, "Did your Mom tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "yes she did."

"Well, then, you go and tell your mother that there are no baby airplanes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Have your Mom explain that to you."