ihocky2

Getting harder to pretend Biden is in charge

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, RockRonin said:

You're lying. We've all seen it and the videos have been posted on this forum. The Whitehouse shuts the feed off mid-sentence. "Killer Joe: "I...just want to ask you a question ah...say that ah...CLICK! - Insta-fade to Whitehouse Channel Logo.

Tell us THIS ^^^^ didn't happen!

Tell us THAT ^^^^ didn't happen!
I ****ing hate liars, but when you do it knowing there's mountains of evidence that proves you're lying, but you do it anyway, that's when it gets creepy.

Is your mind soft? Why are you people so easily suckered by short clips from right leaning sources? I thought you were a deeper thinker. Guess not. 

You probably think the election was stolen because you saw narrated videos on the internet. You saw what they told you to see because it's what you wanted to see. 

Soft no, simple question why will he not take questions?

13 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

Is your mind soft? Why are you people so easily suckered by short clips from right leaning sources? I thought you were a deeper thinker. Guess not. 

You probably think the election was stolen because you saw narrated videos on the internet. You saw what they told you to see because it's what you wanted to see. 

13 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

So this is your conformation that you believe Joe Biden is still IN charge?

On 9/17/2021 at 6:37 AM, Little said:

Really?  I put three kids through college with "the button to shut him off"

The "Fox box"

5 seconds of delay?

Actually known as a Profanity delay system.

We usually rent one for live events.

Any idiot can tell that Joe Biden isn't capable of taking questions without being briefed in advance and even with that, I doubt he can handle more than 2.

And without notes he can't manage answering 1 question without saying nonsensical garbage.

On 9/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, Gamakatsu said:

“What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.”

-Donald Trump

56 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

“What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.”

-Donald Trump

Well you finally posted something we can all get behind this is a shatshow!

1 min ago, CapeDave said:

Well you finally posted something we can all get behind this is a shatshow!

So you agree that the election wasn’t stolen but you’re conflicted because Trump said it was?

1 min ago, Bass2Snook said:

So you agree that the election wasn’t stolen but you’re conflicted because Trump said it was?

1 hour ago, Bass2Snook said:

What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.”

-Donald Trump

No I agree that the election was stolen, and agree that /\ The media is full of shat and so is Biden he will not take questions so one for you.

Do you this Biden is of sound mind?

The forces that installed biden there did it to have someone controllable and to give a "You want a president? We've got just the president for you America First People.  Here he is in all his glory, FU."

20 mins ago, Paulie Herman said:

The forces that installed biden there did it to have someone controllable and to give a "You want a president? We've got just the president for you America First People.  Here he is in all his glory, FU."

Who's more controllable than a brain dead perv!