ihocky2

Getting harder to pretend Biden is in charge

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

There is not button to shut him off. Fake news.

Complete denial. So your saying it’s not possible to cut power to an a v sound board? There no off switch? Keep huffing.

11 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

Really?  I put three kids through college with "the button to shut him off"

18 hours ago, EBHarvey said:

You've really lost your mind Gami.  Biden has, on numerous occasions, and on camera, said that he will get in trouble if he doesn't do what he's been told to do.  During press conferences he openly admits to having a pre-determined list of people to call on and has given away that fact that he knows what questions will be asked ahead of time.  He then clearly reads his prepared answers.  You're calling these easily-observable facts "fake news", and us "gullible" for believing what our eyes and ears tell us?  Come on, you can do a better job of defending him than that.

It is indefensible! The harder they try the worse they look.

6144714e90d2e_FuckBiden.JPG.e1c467d250b5b014fef7f9bdcdccad22.JPG

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/16/2021 at 6:15 AM, Maine Guide said:

So, Joe Biden is 100% cognitively and running the show?

Yep, and his video feed hasn't been cut several times when he went off script, and he hasn't said they told me not to take questions, and he hasn't said they gave me a list and I'm supposed to call or Nora O'Donnell of CBS and he hasn't said they told ne to leave now. ...who the hell is they? None so blind as those who will not see. 

It must be pure torture to have to defend him thread after thread, weeks on end.

Edited by Rickman

23 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

You mean right wing news outlets? 

I thought the rest of the world laughed at the US and Trump. I didn't know there were Trumpers in the UK and Australia. 

23 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

Idiot > Trump

Pretty sad, but true. It's gotta sting knowing the guy you voted for lost to a rutabaga.

It is also pretty sad to be proud for voting for an idiot. I hope it comforts you every time you see a reminder of the 13 dead servicemen because you are proud to have voted for an idiot that ignored his generals. Maybe visit the border and underpasses the immigrants are living under and tell us how proud you are to have voted for the idiot allowing that to happen.

It also has to sting to realize that the best candidate your party could put up is a ham sandwich. Need I remind you everything that happened in the last 12 months on his Presidency and how much of the last 12 months was an outright attack on the man. And he still did not get blown out of the water. 

17 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

I thought the rest of the world laughed at the US and Trump. I didn't know there were Trumpers in the UK and Australia. 

It is also pretty sad to be proud for voting for an idiot. I hope it comforts you every time you see a reminder of the 13 dead servicemen because you are proud to have voted for an idiot that ignored his generals. Maybe visit the border and underpasses the immigrants are living under and tell us how proud you are to have voted for the idiot allowing that to happen.

It also has to sting to realize that the best candidate your party could put up is a ham sandwich. Need I remind you everything that happened in the last 12 months on his Presidency and how much of the last 12 months was an outright attack on the man. And he still did not get blown out of the water. 

Rant. Take a deep breath. It will be ok.

On 9/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Gamakatsu said:

Doesn’t answer the question. In fact that answer isn’t even close to answering the question.

4 mins ago, Retainer said:

Doesn’t answer the question. In fact that answer isn’t even close to answering the question.

He is laughable but in his mind it’s all good. 
the kid who got picked on in Gym Class  :point:

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Retainer said:

Close as it will get from him. ;) on any question bidet.

Edited by Rickman

On 9/16/2021 at 6:24 AM, Markushook said:

Why does Joe keep saying, I’m gonna get in trouble if I……. ? Or I’m not supposed to take questions.
Those words have never been uttered from a President until him!
How does a briefing, featuring, the most powerful man on Earth, abruptly end, and never resume? 

That doesn’t, seem, odd?

It is definitely fair to ask the questions the Senator asked! 

I especially like when the Whitehouse cuts the feed one [run-on] sentence into Killer Joe's 1st answer/  "Thanks for coming out folks!"

On 9/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, Gamakatsu said:

You're lying. We've all seen it and the videos have been posted on this forum. The Whitehouse shuts the feed off mid-sentence. "Killer Joe: "I...just want to ask you a question ah...say that ah...CLICK! - Insta-fade to Whitehouse Channel Logo.

Tell us THIS ^^^^ didn't happen!

Tell us THAT ^^^^ didn't happen!
I ****ing hate liars, but when you do it knowing there's mountains of evidence that proves you're lying, but you do it anyway, that's when it gets creepy.