ihocky2

Getting harder to pretend Biden is in charge

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Senator Risch of Idaho asked Blinken flat out who is in charge of the White House if it is not Biden. He cited the incident on Monday of the White House cutting off the briefing of the wildfires in mid-sentence. He questioned the repeated "I am not supposed to take questions", "I'll get in trouble if I answer", during his remarks last week in honor of labor unions he said "I am supposed to stop and walk out of the room". He's said he is supposed to call on specific reporters, he's even said "I'd be happy to take questions if that is what I am supposed to do". 

 

The puppet show is on full display, yet there are plenty who choose to ignore what is right in front of their own eyes. This is a Republican Senator, but the attention to this is only going to grow. I would expect a crescendo some time mid-fall next year, keeping enough attention on it until then to not let it be ignored and then a full on assault starting during the summer. Enough to show voters where the power really lies in DC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yet when questioned Blinken swears Biden is making the decisions.

 

Just ask yourself, what would the reaction be if Trump said any of those things or had flash cards of reporters faces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump said Obama is definitely in control through proxy's.

Biden only presides vicariously through the will of others.

I've learned not to question Trumps "seemingly" wild azz assertions.

He always seems to turn out correct, he obviously has good sources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jonesg said:

Trump said Obama is definitely in control through proxy's.

Biden only presides vicariously through the will of others.

I've learned not to question Trumps "seemingly" wild azz assertions.

He always seems to turn out correct, he obviously has good sources.

Our resident Dim Wits mocked Trumps accusations that all turned out to be True.  Does that make them Dumb or just as Dirty as those who hate our Country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jonesg said:

Trump said Obama is definitely in control through proxy's.

Biden only presides vicariously through the will of others.

I've learned not to question Trumps "seemingly" wild azz assertions.

He always seems to turn out correct, he obviously has good sources.

And if any evidence of that ever comes out the Democrats (and a fair number here) will deny it. I can hear it already:

  • There is no evidence, it is just wild conjecture
  • It is only true if you believe Fox or OAN
  • I would rather have a puppet President than 4 more years of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems as days progress under this administration everyday just gets worse. We're witnessing a takeover, and by whom? I don't know honestly, if I had to place blame I'd say probably China.

 

They unleashed the bio-weapon upon us, and the world. Tax payer dollars paid that piece of sh*t Fauci to have funded the viruses creation in that Chicom lab. Fauci keeps calling for more restrictions on Americans...

 

We leave what was it like 90 billion? In USA military equipment in Afghanistan, for neighboring China, and Iran.. Then today we find out that POS Milley called the Chinese while Trump was in office assuring he'd warn them if we went to war, we also find out Pelosi was involved in that... sure seems like a China takeover is happening, Chicoms pulling the strings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew C. said:

It’s really very scary that someone else is running the show. That phuc tard certainly isn’t in charge. 

the fact is he can't even run his own presser ,

anyone who thinks he could run more than a blender is not fooling anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Harf said:

Our resident Dim Wits mocked Trumps accusations that all turned out to be True.  Does that make them Dumb or just as Dirty as those who hate our Country?

Why not both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 8:23 PM, ihocky2 said:

Senator Risch of Idaho asked Blinken flat out who is in charge of the White House if it is not Biden. He cited the incident on Monday of the White House cutting off the briefing of the wildfires in mid-sentence. He questioned the repeated "I am not supposed to take questions", "I'll get in trouble if I answer", during his remarks last week in honor of labor unions he said "I am supposed to stop and walk out of the room". He's said he is supposed to call on specific reporters, he's even said "I'd be happy to take questions if that is what I am supposed to do". 

 

The puppet show is on full display, yet there are plenty who choose to ignore what is right in front of their own eyes. This is a Republican Senator, but the attention to this is only going to grow. I would expect a crescendo some time mid-fall next year, keeping enough attention on it until then to not let it be ignored and then a full on assault starting during the summer. Enough to show voters where the power really lies in DC. 

Sen Risch was suckered by fake news. Righties are so gullible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.