pennfishing82

Inexpensive surf reels

Rate this topic

147 posts in this topic

1 min ago, JoelJ said:

. . . I must've been a sucker all these 40 years . . . better be a sucker than someone who sucks . . . 

Yes you are. Being with one woman for the rest of your life is not natural. I'm a free man now since I got divorced. Don't have to answer to anyone, don't have to hear the bitching everyday that women are famous for. It's great. All women are Bi. You have to guess if it's sexual or polar.

anyone who sells a 710 deserves to be out sleeping the couch...

some of these reels like luxors/cracks/penns are going to exploded in price in a few years.

heck look at what Nintendo systems have done lately.

1 min ago, JoelJ said:

I'll gladly take the married sucker part . . . .CONGRATULATIONS . . . for accepting the latter!

I guess you like being in a prison. Because that's what marriage is

Penn.....

Get it all out here man. I’m telling you. Yeah, you’re being somewhat of a prick. It’s cool. You’re not the first or last dude to get the D. At this point you gotta choose who’s gonna win. 

Put your kids first. 

Keep your pecker in your pants. 

Don’t give her the pleasure of pissing you off. 

She’s your business partner now. Man up. Your kids are suffering. 

Act so that her friends/family wonder “what the hell is her problem”, not yours. 

Don’t ruin events for the kids. 

You don’t get to pick her new bo-bo. 

Like I said, been down that road. My ex and I are lock-step with our kids. There’s no games. Her husband is a good dude, he told me that his place is to support us both. Adores my kids and they him. Schit man....he replaced my well pump the day before Thanksgiving and said “no charge for family”. We’ve done it so right I should write a friggin book. My only regret is breaking a contract with the big man upstairs. If that’s not your thing, I’m not here to preach. 

So, if you’re just going through the schit, it gets better but takes time. If you’re really a prick, best wishes...because it’s gonna be all uphill from here. 

5 mins ago, Danthe said:

Penn.....

Get it all out here man. I’m telling you. Yeah, you’re being somewhat of a prick. It’s cool. You’re not the first or last dude to get the D. At this point you gotta choose who’s gonna win. 

Put your kids first. 

Keep your pecker in your pants. 

Don’t give her the pleasure of pissing you off. 

She’s your business partner now. Man up. Your kids are suffering. 

Act so that her friends/family wonder “what the hell is her problem”, not yours. 

Don’t ruin events for the kids. 

You don’t get to pick her new bo-bo. 

Like I said, been down that road. My ex and I are lock-step with our kids. There’s no games. Her husband is a good dude, he told me that his place is to support us both. Adores my kids and they him. Schit man....he replaced my well pump the day before Thanksgiving and said “no charge for family”. We’ve done it so right I should write a friggin book. My only regret is breaking a contract with the big man upstairs. If that’s not your thing, I’m not here to preach. 

So, if you’re just going through the schit, it gets better but takes time. If you’re really a prick, best wishes...because it’s gonna be all uphill from here. 

I'm actually pissed off because I sold my Penn 710.

38 mins ago, pennfishing82 said:

For some reason 710’s are pricey now.  Lots over $100.  

1 hour ago, pennfishing82 said:

I guess you like being in a prison. Because that's what marriage is

:point:. . . according to who??? . . . YOU??? . . . your are the least credible person when it comes to advice or opinion in fostering good or ANY relationship(s) for that matter and this thread is a glaring testament in case you have not noticed it yet . . . :laugh:

5 hours ago, Finneus said:

The $15 reel that someone offered to loan you is garbage but you're looking for a $20 reel that will "last a while"?

Haha. Sounds like millennial logic. 

3 hours ago, pennfishing82 said:

Don’t troll people for an 8 page thread that ends with “Walmart reel” and your 710 from years back like it’s the effing sled from Citizen Kane. 

And you’re the one missing the mark here. There’s a guy “Ben Lippen” (name is John or Jim) who has been getting actual support from the SOL family. 

I know first hand the difficulty keeping a marriage together (still survives day by day) and I especially know how things can be way more complicated than appearances would seem. But don’t bring that stuff here, especially adorned with a smug attitude inside a fishing thread in the Main forum.

Leave the smug for the Tavern. Check it out. You’d fit in. 

There are people out there that would pay for online video chat girls just to rant to them, not even interested in anything sexual. They crave that socialization.

You guys are being that for this poor fellow. Stop indulging him.

44 mins ago, EricDice said:

Don’t troll people for an 8 page thread that ends with “Walmart reel” and your 710 from years back like it’s the effing sled from Citizen Kane. 

And you’re the one missing the mark here. There’s a guy “Ben Lippen” (name is John or Jim) who has been getting actual support from the SOL family. 

I know first hand the difficulty keeping a marriage together (still survives day by day) and I especially know how things can be way more complicated than appearances would seem. But don’t bring that stuff here, especially adorned with a smug attitude inside a fishing thread in the Main forum.

Leave the smug for the Tavern. Check it out. You’d fit in. 

Not the Tavern…he’d get eaten alive