Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

If we were to put together a golf scramble….

Rate this topic

158 posts in this topic

for the site…something at either Shark River or Charleston Springs….and it would cost about $80-$90 - what kind of group could we put together? I’ve been doing some digging. I like Charleston Springs over Shark River because they serve alcohol and have food - Shark River I prefer when playing, but Charleston Springs is no slouch. 

If we get 18 groups we can do a shot gun start and take over the course. If we have less than that we can get a block of consecutive tee times. If it’s a weekend we can start at noon - during the week we can start as early as we want. We can try to make this a big deal…or just get out with four or five groups. Just curious what kind of interest there would be. We really only need to give them like two weeks notice…but we do have to pay in advance…so nobody’s backing out last minute because it’s misty or windy :squid:

Kneel and I figured we’d just venmo the mayor $80 and let him set it up…but that just seems mean :laugh: 

So who would be interested enough to start looking at dates? :idea: 

TimS

5 mins ago, TimS said:

Kneel and I figured we’d just venmo the mayor $80 and let him set it up

Lol

4 hours ago, TimS said:

Kneel and I figured we’d just venmo the mayor $80 and let him set it up…but that just seems mean :laugh: 

TimS

Oh great, anyone who wasn’t on the last trip, except for a few special people, are automatically on the waiting list. 

I’m out.