SHARKED

Rate this topic

sauerkraut

Did not see the shark  .  Undoubtedly it was a brown shark.  I lost two fish last year to brown sharks that I did see.  I also hooked up on one by mistake (eeling) which spooled me on 40#  PP sized tackle.  Goes with the "territory", I guess.  Therefore, unfortunately, I have had some experience with this process.  When I am hooked up to what takes off like a freight train-- it is no longer a Bass of My Life:  It is a seal or a shark.  I haven't had the additional woe of hooking up to rays, etc.

15 hours ago, sauerkraut said:

Did not see the shark  .  Undoubtedly it was a brown shark.  I lost two fish last year to brown sharks that I did see.  I also hooked up on one by mistake (eeling) which spooled me on 40#  PP sized tackle.  Goes with the "territory", I guess.  Therefore, unfortunately, I have had some experience with this process.  When I am hooked up to what takes off like a freight train-- it is no longer a Bass of My Life:  It is a seal or a shark.  I haven't had the additional woe of hooking up to rays, etc.

Thanks. 

That really is a great pic! I'd frame the pic & have that mounted on a big board. Then have the missing part painted on the board.  

Edited by PSegnatelli