Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suntzu

Best / Worst Surf Fishing Beach

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

Bored. I know the stretch from Sandy Hook down through IBSP pretty well. Generally-what are your top 3 in terms of confidence & bottom 3 in this Heavily fished Monmouth/Ocean stretch. 
top 3

1. North Beach Sandy Hook - always current always bait always something going on

2. Deal. Jetties/ deep water - heaven

3. Point Beach - sand eels and a steady flow of bait

Bottom

3. Lavalette - flat and featureless

2. Sea Girt - a few ok deep stretches but few and far between 

1. Manasquan super shallow, little structure bait moves by off shore 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Srsly?  Leaving out most entirely the Ocean County coast makes yer question as posed, bull****. 

You posted the hook to IBSP, yet didn't qualify yer distances. One would assume the two county stretch. 

2 mins ago, Ben Lippen said:

Srsly?  Leaving out most entirely the Ocean County coast makes yer question as posed, bull****. 

You posted the hook to IBSP, yet didn't qualify yer distances. One would assume the two county stretch. 

I don’t know south of there so cannot honestly opine but feel free to question my post as anything that makes you feel better 

1 hour ago, suntzu said:
1 hour ago, Ben Lippen said:

I don’t know south of there so cannot honestly opine but feel free to question my post as anything that makes you feel better 

Okay bud. Not questioning yer post.  Just pointing out yer mis-step.... Two counties....  No real love from you for O.C. is fine. But if that's the case, leave us out of it.

Thanks.

2 mins ago, Ben Lippen said:

Okay bud. Not questioning yer post.  Just pointing out yer mis-step.... Two counties....  No real love from you for O.C. is fine. But if that's the case, leave us out of it.

Thanks.

I left out LBI it would all be on my worst list ;)

Yeah. Thanks for never visiting again. ;) 

No one should. Flat and featureless... 

A vast wasteland devoid of gamefish worthy of pursuit. 

You can quote me on that. 

16 hours ago, suntzu said:

Bored. I know the stretch from Sandy Hook down through IBSP pretty well. Generally-what are your top 3 in terms of confidence & bottom 3 in this Heavily fished Monmouth/Ocean stretch. 
top 3

1. North Beach Sandy Hook - always current always bait always something going on

2. Deal. Jetties/ deep water - heaven

3. Point Beach - sand eels and a steady flow of bait

Bottom

3. Lavalette - flat and featureless

2. Sea Girt - a few ok deep stretches but few and far between 

1. Manasquan super shallow, little structure bait moves by off shore 

lol

15 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

is this Spotburning.....................just askin'.

Spot burning imo would be calling out a specific location after an outing that would potentially send report chasers in droves. 

I wont comment on my favorite stretches but my least confident is

3rd and 2nd tie Spring lake and Belmar. Dont like fishing the notched jetties as much.

1. Seaside park. Used to be great for fluke before replenishment.  Had no luck after. Havent fished there in a while though.

tried a little 9-10:30 am somc to keep em honest.nada sign of anything. The water is clear and beautiful. the other fisherman using bait caught nothing and he always catches. He was also being eaten by blackflies. I didn't have one on me me. they must like soap.

16 mins ago, adams54 said:

Spot burning imo would be calling out a specific location after an outing that would potentially send report chasers in droves. 

I wont comment on my favorite stretches but my least confident is

3rd and 2nd tie Spring lake and Belmar. Dont like fishing the notched jetties as much.

1. Seaside park. Used to be great for fluke before replenishment.  Had no luck after. Havent fished there in a while though.

Not to bring up old sh _ t but I was diciplined on here for mentioning LBI awhile back..the whole island....just say'in.

New Jersey sucks. All the good spots have been shut down because of over crowding and garbage left behind. And rich entitled scumbags who think they own everything. 

Bridges, bays, beaches non accessible………F-New Jersey with sponge bob square pants as governor…….

Eeeeels…….