Jets 2021

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Johnny "Lam" Jones,Hugh Douglas,Blair Thomas,Vernon Gholston................. Mekhi Becton? He started 13 games last year but did not finish many of them. Can't seem to stay on the field. Still no running game, no receiving tight end and a young QB who will be shell shocked most of the season.

The Jets should have picked up the two "O" lineman that Kansas City cut after the Super Bowl. Their not playing in the Super Bowl gave Tampa a huge edge. If on the Jets they would have at least kept Wilson upright!

Darnold showed himself to be a class act in his response to Jet questions but he must be thrilled to get out of the perennial cellar of the AFC East. Notice how well he looked with an "O" Line and a running back!!

Oh yeah-I forgot to mention Anderson who the Jets, always lacking team speed, couldn't find the $ to keep.

Most productive Jet-Braxton Berrios! Love watching him play.

Marc

Edited by mml4

"Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience!"

In favor of an immediate moratorium on both Commercial and Recreational taking of Striped Bass.

I am starting to think Becton is a bust. Needs to drop 30 pounds. 375 is too heavy for OL. Between their OL  and secondary it's a disgrace how uncompetitive they are. Now they want to run Mims out. 2nd round pick. I bet they get rid of Maye too. No game plan for building a team

Jets are still 3 good drafts away from being competitive. By that time Zach Wilson will be shell shocked like dsrnold and Sanchez before him and next great new coach will arrive

I haven't watched them for years. It's just SOS. I can't take it.

I can only imagine being a Mets fan too.

2nd interception first quarter isn't even over.   

We even spotted you the ball at the 40.   

Thank you Jets.    :clap:

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

8 mins ago, iphish said:

That's almost Rothlisberger level, lol

Thats crablegs winston level. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

Long way.

Pats offensive line finally gave up some pass protection.   

New England's defensive saved the day.   

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato