Hook I

Not watching the NFL but have to ask a question..

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Why would you stop watching the NFL?  Heck they don't even show the national anthem anymore or hardly ever.

17 hours ago, Hook I said:

do the NFL watchers kneel before kickoff in front of the TV at the neighborhood bar or in their home ?

I never kneel, bad knees.  I do enjoy watching the games and no American hating POS will keep me from doing the things I enjoy.  Seems they control you.

Stick to soccer, oops they kneel too !

7 hours ago, big country said:

do you hold your right hand/arm up straight and make the OK sign with your left when you wear your MAGA hat at superspreader events?  lol

As a moderator one would think you would be smart enough not to post this crap in here.  Take it to the PG

1 hour ago, iphish said:

Why would you stop watching the NFL?  Heck they don't even show the national anthem anymore or hardly ever.

That's a good reason.

18 hours ago, Hook I said:

do the NFL watchers kneel before kickoff in front of the TV at the neighborhood bar or in their home ?

Isn't it past your bedtime grandpa?  

1 hour ago, harley48 said:

As a moderator one would think you would be smart enough not to post this crap in here.  Take it to the PG

The question by the OP should go as well.

16 hours ago, harley48 said:

it was an LOL to the OP who should have received the same comment.. guess it depends on which side your on, huh???  I for one, cant understand why any real NFL fan would STOP watching because someone kneels during the anthem. I dont agree with it, but I certainly dont get my panties in a bunch over it..  I wait from January til Sept to watch the NFL and my crappy Giants. Pathetically, theres not much else to do on a sunday afternoon when im 52 years old.  

5 hours ago, big country said:

it was an LOL to the OP who should have received the same comment.. guess it depends on which side your on, huh???  I for one, cant understand why any real NFL fan would STOP watching because someone kneels during the anthem. I dont agree with it, but I certainly dont get my panties in a bunch over it..  I wait from January til Sept to watch the NFL and my crappy Giants. Pathetically, theres not much else to do on a sunday afternoon when im 52 years old.  

Political BS is permeating into every facet of our lives and it really sucks.  Especially when its automatically assumed that because an individual doesn't agree with disrespecting our flag and anthem they are automatically a right wing, Trump supporting redneck.  Some people are disgusted with it because they have friends and family that have been severely injured or died for that flag.   You can hate your government but please respect the country that has afforded you the liberties to protest freely with the blood of our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers.