Bass Ackwards

Sig Sauer P365 Holster

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Winter is fast approaching and I now wear long pants. In the summer I wore shorts that were perfect for pocket carry, my pants aren't. I'm still trying to find pants that are but so far striking out. Until then I will carry OWB being that IWB hurts me too much. I just bought this nylon holster on ebay that is well made with heavy nylon and nylon stiching. Been wearing just the holster for 3 days steady and don't even know it's there. Today I holstered the gun for a few hours and am totally impressed, just barely knew it was there and felt nothing. And it was only 13 bucks with free shipping. I tried to post a link to it if anyone is interested but haven't been able to yet. It can be worn for either right or left draw.

s-l1600.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/14/2021 at 9:03 AM, big popper said:

looks to bulky for me. the owb you sold me is prefect. 

That's what I thought when I first got it, I was wrong. I wore it for a few days with no gun and never knew it was there. It's just a very inexpensive holster that's well made and super comfortable to wear.

This is the link to it https://www.  ebay.com/itm/  383807083667  Just fill the spaces in.

Edited by Bass Ackwards

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

What's your opinion on this pistol? I want a new CC that's smaller than my G27. My local shop has them for 499

I like my P365 a lot. I don't shoot it much nor do I carry it much these days. Shooting Critical Defense I never had a problem, a couple of hangups shooting cheap loads, don't remember what they were. It's a great gun for pocket carry. It's a lot of bang for the buck and $500 is the going price, that's what I paid for mine.

On 9/21/2021 at 2:16 PM, Bass Ackwards said:

I like my P365 a lot. I don't shoot it much nor do I carry it much these days. Shooting Critical Defense I never had a problem, a couple of hangups shooting cheap loads, don't remember what they were. It's a great gun for pocket carry. It's a lot of bang for the buck and $500 is the going price, that's what I paid for mine.

After comparing the 365 to the 365x I settled on the 365x with the red dot on it.  The grip is a little longer and better for my big hands.  And it holds 2 extra rounds.  Holy chit are those mags hard to load though.  Looking forward to running it in tomorrow 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Never handled or even seen a 365x but read about them. The 365 will also hold 12 rounds. Save your fingers and speed up your magazine loading with an UpLULA, it's what I use and they're great.

Edited by Bass Ackwards