jolly mon

Disappointed by FEDERAL ammo

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Saturday UPS dropped off the 3 boxes of replacement ammo and it was well packed,  No call label to return the damage ones,  So I emailed them and they said don't worry about it. So hat's off to Federal customer service. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/17/2021 at 10:50 AM, jolly mon said:

One of hundreds of reasons why I'm a former New Yorker .

You know, there’s a bunch i love about NY. Lakes, mountains, rivers, beach’s, and the greatest city on earth. Yet being leashed to the leftist’s of New York.. sadly i will follow suit in a few years. I like Montana. Good movie too.

I’d also have to add, there is no place with less crime as where ive lived for 55 years on this earth. Always prepared, but kids knocking down mailboxes doesn’t even happen anymore here. Then again , i grew up and the kids are slacking off..

Edited by phishallways
One more thing..

Good that yu made them aware of the problem and hope they actually take action to improve their packaging.

Yeah, be nice if the did the switch too.   Very good PR in these times.   Hope it all works ok.

The practical side is you still have and can gift the ammo just maybe not a nice as you had planned.  

Let's see wow the seller responds to your plea.  

4 hours ago, GP100 said:

Shoot the ammo, then talk your friend out of using a .22 LR for defensive purposes. Win Win.

I've tried but given there physical limitations it's the best they can do,  Getting old sucks and a 22 is better than nothing 

Sad that good people have to flee once great places but being outnumbered by leftist fools is reality.  Unfortunately many of those leftists leave the places they destroyed to spread it to new places......like MT.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, Bass Ackwards said:

Did you buy the ammo from Federal or from a wholesaler? My guess would be from a wholesaler as I believe Federal can't sell directly to the public. Whoever sold it to you should be responsible for damages.

Prolly already mentioned but federal sells direct to public now......I just received some 38, 380 and turkey shells.

11 hours ago, HopHead said:

Sad that good people have to flee once great places but being outnumbered by leftist fools is reality.  Unfortunately many of those leftists leave the places they destroyed to spread it to new places......like MT.

I have a couple of friends in MT both in construction and when they go to quote a job and the client starts yapping about how it was back in California and the things that they don't like there in MT they both add 30 to 40 % to the job and they tell me they aren't the only ones who do it , One noticed he was carrying a gun and asked if was a Cop he said no why , He said only Cop's should carry guns . At that point he said this isn't California and more carry here then not so get used to it and I won't be doing this job and walked out . 

37 mins ago, jolly mon said:

I have a couple of friends in MT both in construction and when they go to quote a job and the client starts yapping about how it was back in California and the things that they don't like there in MT they both add 30 to 40 % to the job and they tell me they aren't the only ones who do it , One noticed he was carrying a gun and asked if was a Cop he said no why , He said only Cop's should carry guns . At that point he said this isn't California and more carry here then not so get used to it and I won't be doing this job and walked out . 

God bless your friends and I wish those scumbag mother****ers would move back to where they came from.  I hate those type people and I mean that in the worst way possible.  They bring their **** with them and try to tell everyone what to think and do.