We now have national anthems for different races

Rate this topic

Little

1 min ago, Bass2Snook said:

You can substitute “black people” with anything.

Really? What “thing” would you substitute black people with...? That’s a mean thing to say....

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

4 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

You think it’s normal to specifically ask your black friends what they think? How would that conversation go?

Sounds like an honest question between adults to me.  Especially given the incessant attempts to further Balkanize the nation.  It clearly goes to identity politics and it’s use to maintain political power.

I can’t imagine being offended if a black friend asked me about the national anthem.

Edited by Nessmuk

15 hours ago, killie said:

I was a diehard yankmee fan, listened to every game on the radio, didn't miss one, eh maybe 1 or 2 here or there. 

anyway on oldtimers day I could name the oldtimers before they broadcasted their names that's how much I followed them. last yr. BLM was on the mound on opening day, my wife had to watch me watch the game, I said 1 sign of blm and I'm done, there it was the first 30 seconds on the mound. I clicked the game off my wife didn't believe it. So i gave them a second chance, next game they kneeled with a black ribbon in front of them. I clicked it off and haven't watched or listened to a game since. I couldn't name 3 players now. eff them.

And this is what is needed all around to wake the woke....when idiots stop paying thousands to see them kneel they won't be able to give their protesting players those big raises the so undeserve....we need to see all these woke pro sports go bankrupt.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

7 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

Actually it’s a weak gotcha that seems to have gotten some posters overly excited. You can substitute “black people” with anything. Normal people don’t go around polling others (see what I did there?) about the national anthem, and they CERTAINLY don’t say “let’s specifically go ask black people.”

76C32500-58B8-4E78-A3C4-8347B888079A.gif.c1045e6b49e325e4d361c2ba777183c8.gif

1 min ago, 55555s said:

Habitual overspending and reliance on debt.  

However, your point is taken and a good one.  

Ehh, @Nessmukmight be right.  "Politics is downstream from culture" 

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Two anthems?…United we stand …uh huh ,unfortunately not many understand the clause that follows …DIVIDED WE FALL …..and no one has done more to do that then the communist Dems starting with Hillary ,he’s not my president ,deplorables,the doxxing and folks from Jan 6 were just following the congress women’s inflammatory remarks …and we have two anthems and the ignorant , communist Dems ….DIVIDED WE FALL is closer than we think thanks Joe ..the list is endless …defined by bidens manifesto ….it’s on your phone