Little

We now have national anthems for different races

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

We will discuss later but lets gather data.

Hey libbies (god a mighty I cant wait to hear this!).  WHAT DO ALL YOUR "BLACK FRIENDS" SAY ABOUT THE NATIONAL BLANTHEM??!!?!!!?!!

:hypocrite::pop::point:

Quick go run out and go to "all your black friends' houses:eek::eek: and query them about this subject the way you said you do all those other ones.

Question is above.

well-waiting.gif

I was a diehard yankmee fan, listened to every game on the radio, didn't miss one, eh maybe 1 or 2 here or there. 

anyway on oldtimers day I could name the oldtimers before they broadcasted their names that's how much I followed them. last yr. BLM was on the mound on opening day, my wife had to watch me watch the game, I said 1 sign of blm and I'm done, there it was the first 30 seconds on the mound. I clicked the game off my wife didn't believe it. So i gave them a second chance, next game they kneeled with a black ribbon in front of them. I clicked it off and haven't watched or listened to a game since. I couldn't name 3 players now. eff them.

Separate anthem? What next? ..their own rest rooms?  Their own water fountains?                   My...we've made so much progress since the 50's and 60's.

Posted (edited) · Report post

They don't want to be part of the American experience. They choose to stay separated from the rest of society. They insist upon it and this anthem is a prime example. 

Where are the other anthems? Italian, Irish, French, German, etc... Why is it the blacks get to be treated special? Why not other minorities? The NFL hands out special treatment niggardly. 

Edited by J

2 hours ago, Bass2Snook said:

Normal people don’t ask black people questions about the national anthem.

Let’s dissect this.....

You listed “normal people” and “black people” separately. Are you implying black people are not normal people?

It seems you are implying black people do not know anything about the national anthem? Why would that be? 

Are you a racist? 

Edited by aae0130

I'm guessing he thinks people other than black people come in only two types...the "normal"...and the "abnormal". And you know which category he thinks you fall.

4 mins ago, aae0130 said:

Let’s dissect this.....

You listed “normal people” and “black people” separately. Are you implying black people are not normal normal people?

It seems you are implying black people do not know anything about the national anthem? Why would that be? 

Are you a racist? 

It seems like you don’t understand anything.

6 mins ago, aae0130 said:

Let’s dissect this.....

You listed “normal people” and “black people” separately. Are you implying black people are not normal normal people?

Are you a racist? 

Seems most retreads are returning racists. 

Edited by Rickman

1 hour ago, Bass2Snook said:

It seems like you don’t understand anything.

I understand enough to recognize a racist when I see one..........

And don’t believe for one second that the I don’t see the secret codes in  your name......

Edited by aae0130