Beach Pass

Rate this topic

trwhite

Time to audit the audit at CRMC . Wife went there after a DR appoint in Wakefield. 3 people were waiting. She waited over 15 min along with others and decided to open the back door and ask if anyone could help them. Immediatly some one came out and said you cant be back here. Rude and totally uncalled for. They said everything is on the website. Wife asked how ncan I send a check via website and the employee said Figure it Out !, This has nothing to do with Covid , it has to do with RI politics and the beach home owners 

Next time video from Audit the Audit just informed them. this should be good

"Growing old is inevitable growing UP is optional"
"Rock and Roll never Dies it just passes out"

On 9/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, steveo905 said:

I just did mine last week. You NEED to go to their website and fill out all the forms and pay for the permit. Once that is done you will get an email to pick a date and time for an "inspection". When you get your date and time, show up at their Wakefield RI office and someone will come out and give you a copy of the permit, and they witness you apply the sticker to your windshield.

i got far as the page where you load license pic and reg pic, have to go to my insurance guy tomorrow to get a new card (bastid expires tomorrow).....

so after i load it , what comes next ? do you use a credit card or other form to pay ?

and is it possible that you can request what day you pick up the sticker ?

I have to think these passes generate a decent amount of cash, but i guess not enough to care about it when your a state employee ?

It almost makes you want to take a chance and say to hell with it....

Edited by riggler

14 hours ago, riggler said:

i got far as the page where you load license pic and reg pic, have to go to my insurance guy tomorrow to get a new card (bastid expires tomorrow).....

so after i load it , what comes next ? do you use a credit card or other form to pay ?

and is it possible that you can request what day you pick up the sticker ?

I have to think these passes generate a decent amount of cash, but i guess not enough to care about it when your a state employee ?

It almost makes you want to take a chance and say to hell with it....

Don’t risk it . I was seeing signs that say crmc permit required, strictly enforced. The fact that they are being difficult makes me think they will be giving out tickets this year. Idk how big the ticket is but if the out of state pass is 200 it’s probably substantial.

14 hours ago, steveo905 said:

Once you pay by credit card you can select a date and time for the inspection. If there is an issue with either of those you will get an email. For example I had selected Saturday, and that was not available. I was sent an email to select another day and time.

10 mins ago, DEM Parking Lot said:

DEM are out in full force on their buggies and/or parked at CRMC entrances when the beachfront opens up.  Don't risk it.

My experience at the web site has been different. Filled out all the forms and submitted all the stuff, they then asked me for a date , I gave it to them, and they sent a confirmation email, but have yet to ask for any payment

Did I miss something ?

I havent gone commando on the beach in many years, (maybe 25) and I dont miss the dirty looks the beach people gave me.

That being said in the last 5 or 6 years, the only place I saw enforcement on the beach was in charlestown, and only on weekends.... it would be good to see them out more often.

On 9/7/2021 at 6:51 AM, DEM Parking Lot said:

Make an account, fill out paper work, scan and submit payment.  They will ask you what day you want to come in for inspection.  Monday to Friday only between 9-3PM.

The Saturday after Labor day, we're allowed to drive to Taylor Swift's beach front.

Any word if Taylor will be catering lunch on Saturday?

• 2 weeks later...