rockyoutdoors

I Just Saw It All....pic

28 posts in this topic

Do I see a second trolling motor up on the bow? There must be a kitchen sink somewhere. Is there a single advantage this has over a cheaper 14' Jon boat with an outboard and electric trolling motor?

We should start a pool on guessing what the weight of that sucker is, I'm going to say 330 pounds without a paddler.

8 hours ago, gellfex said:

We should start a pool on guessing what the weight of that sucker is, I'm going to say 330 pounds without a paddler.

I'm going much higher... Hobie says 244 lbs is a fully rigged weight, with all the motors batteries & crap  on board I'm gonna say 500 lbs easy..

Its one big expensive tandem  at 17’ and $6600. If he offered $1000, I would consider taking it off his hands.

So, where does the person sit?

Is that thing even sea-worthy, or is it just a gag to see how much crap you can put on a kayak?

I'd love to see ANYONE try launching that thing in anything other than flat, calm waters.....and then laugh when it flips!

Yeah, I agree, this person has boat-envy and needs to seek help before he heads out on the Titanic2.

(Or the Polaris2 depending on whether it sinks or submarines when launched....)

Yeah, get hit with a rouge wave, and try flipping it back over. Ain’t happening. I’ve seen a few people my way locally with insane rigging of a yak, but that one probably takes the cake. They even drive a mini van.. clearly they have no idea wtf their doing. Probably why that sh*t is for sale, so they can buy a small boat.