marty_mccarty

Jetty wall building

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a contact with a jetty building company? We are on aquidneck island, our family has been dealt a severe blow by the rain from Ida, our sea wall caved outwards and needs to be remedied. I believe crmc will require removal of the old masonry wall and construction must be jetty style, but the situation is fluid. 

Any help appreciated, we are at risk of serious loss :help:

Did you contact CRMC?  They can probably help you with names of companies that can do this type of work.

25 mins ago, DZ said:

Did you contact CRMC?  They can probably help you with names of companies that can do this type of work.

Yes, they are advising us and have recommended a company. We are shell shocked by some early estimates of what this will cost so we're going to need a few different bids. BTW I'm Mike's friend that lives right by "the farm", mike has introduced us once before

31 mins ago, marty_mccarty said:

Yes, they are advising us and have recommended a company. We are shell shocked by some early estimates of what this will cost so we're going to need a few different bids. BTW I'm Mike's friend that lives right by "the farm", mike has introduced us once before

Oh yea.  You’re a good connection to have for that area.  Good luck with your project.