UncleJohn

September 2021 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

423 posts in this topic

26 mins ago, Goldy said:

Too many people already at the shore today.

cant wait till after labor day 

Beach is nothing special after labor day. You couldn't pay me to be at the beach in September. All the charm is gone after labor day. Seriously it sucks.

9 mins ago, adams54 said:

Beach is nothing special after labor day. You couldn't pay me to be at the beach in September. All the charm is gone after labor day. Seriously it sucks.

I don't like sarcasm...  it confuses me...

3 mins ago, Still Trying said:

I don't like sarcasm...  it confuses me...

Im confused too. Cant we all agree that staying home is the best thing to do this point forward?

42 mins ago, adams54 said:

Im confused too. Cant we all agree that staying home is the best thing to do this point forward?

Yes, there is a coast wide shutdown from plovers.  They are staying for the winter.  Especially your spot

tried this am at 6 smco. water nice with some wave action and seemed clean. I was looking for albies but the temps dropped and they may be on hiatus. no birds working that I could see. I did see 1 small break 150yds off. I lost a small fish in the wash on an ava 007 with 2 small gill teasers..whatever it was, it couldn't have been over 12".Not much effort put in.

Out back with my brother. Was fluking. The water was pretty stained, bay was pretty empty. I missed one bite and he had a nice hookup that was lost. About it really. Tons of peanuts popping off everywhere for what it is worth. Thought about waiting until tomorrow and maybe that was the play but you never know unless you go.

19 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

I opted out till Tuesday myself

I'm escaping the Great Benny Army and that horrible blended stench of Armani and cocoa butter, and heading out of state. Be back Tuesday. 

(so everyone be good)

20 mins ago, Sudsy said:

I'm escaping the Great Benny Army and that horrible blended stench of Armani and cocoa butter, and heading out of state. Be back Tuesday. 

(so everyone be good)

You will not be missed

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

(so everyone be good)

I host a super spreader BBQ with a band LDW. It's where I exaggerate all the fish I don't actually catch and get excessively drunk. Better time than Bennyville

On 9/2/2021 at 0:45 AM, Baccigalup said:

I think you should leave them on the beach and watch from a distance to catch the croc thief

exploding dye pack:idea: