flylikabird

CAM NEWTON CUT FROM PATRIOTS

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Wow.  Throw Mac Jones right into the fire.  My expectations were not so high for this season so I’m good with this decision. 

Not surprised, given that last outing. I didn't think he would be cut but I had a funny feeling that he would be informed that he would be back up. And I think back up doesn't jive with Mr Newton.

Or could it be a conspiracy to trade Gilmore and picks for Deshawn Watson...... Via Nick Casario

22 mins ago, iphish said:

Or could it be a conspiracy to trade Gilmore and picks for Deshawn Watson...... Via Nick Casario

That baggage is not coming to Foxboro..... Can you imagine the massage memes and jokes linking Kraft and Watson?????

34 mins ago, nightfighter said:

That baggage is not coming to Foxboro..... Can you imagine the massage memes and jokes linking Kraft and Watson?????

Are you referring to Watson's accusers? All these months and no charges filed.....hmmmm

I am not saying he is coming to foxboro or is even being considered to come but if that's your reasoning behind him not coming right now I think it's pretty weak

Edited by iphish

Wow. I figured Bill would give him one game to prove himself.

Jones has looked like a close to perfect fit for the Pats offensive system so let the Mac Jones era begin!

So where does  Cam end up?  Or does he end up playing for the same team as Kaepernick? 

Edited by DZ