Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Disrespectful Joe

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

Several families of the fallen soldiers from Joe’s botched surrender have spoken out quite harshly against Joe.  One made mention of him checking his watch multiple times, others have said he lacked empathy and sincerity.  

Mark Schmitz, father of fallen Marine Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz to said of his meeting with POTUS over the weekend: “It didn’t go well. He talked a bit more about his own son than he did my son and that didn’t sit well with me.”

Has Joe always been a prick or is this another symptom of his dementia?

Edited by jkrock

Why would Joe talk about Beau(I assume he was t talking about his other crackhead kid) when talking to the parents whose kids he got killed?)

Beau was 50 and died after an extended battle with cancer unrelated to his military service.  Why would Joe talk about that when meeting with parents of vibrant young men and women after his poor decisions led to their deaths?

Edited by jkrock

When George Bush was president, he wouldn't allow cameras at the transfer of bodies. Biden makes it a photo op.

Do you think Joe asked them for campaign donations while he was there?  I wouldn’t put it past him

4 mins ago, jkrock said:

When George Bush was president, he wouldn't allow cameras at the transfer of bodies. Biden makes it a photo op.

Do you think Joe asked them for campaign donations while he was there?  I wouldn’t put it past him

191121-trump-honors-fallen-soldier-ap-77

4 mins ago, jkrock said:

**** CNN.  THey helped sell this guy to guys like Dude and magish

Good call. They did such a good job that I didn’t watch the network or vote for Biden. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Good call. They did such a good job that I didn’t watch the network or vote for Biden. 

lol that right there is funny