Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
richs

Hodgeman wadelight waders

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

$190.00 for me but they are great! I have the lugsole bootfoot. Swwweeeetttt! Nice fit and the built in belt is dummy proof and works nicely.. A definite good buy.

ErikT

Got the Hodgemans too...great wader. I did have a hole develop in my boot- sent them back to Hodgeman and they replaced them. Very comfortable to wear and easy to bulk up under when it gets cold.

You won't be dissappointed.

B. Myers

I hate to rain on this parade but I didn't get a full season out of mine. But then again, I put my waders through some tough workouts as I fish a lot of rocky areas with barnacle encrusted rocks. I'm sticking with the cheap waders that I won't mind throwing out after a year.

I have the boot/nipple sole & so far they are terrific. I don't ever plan on wearing those neos again. Just make sure you wash them off after wearing them in the salt.

GREAT WADERS. I HAVE HAD MINE FOR 3 SEASONS. JUST RINSE THEM OF IN BETWEEN USES. Great for warm nights and when it's cold, just put on a good pair of warm wader pants. You can walk all day in them. Just wish mine had the warmer pockets on the front like my neoprenes. The little bag inside the top is pretty uch worthles to carry anything in too.

I am looking for a lite weight wader also. I have the Hodgeman boot neoprenes and like them in December, but they are too hot and bulky from Spring thru early Fall. Where do you get the Wadelites from Hodgeman? Any other brands they are durable, and a good value?

TimS, what brands do you stock at the site store? Maybe add some favorites?

Thanks,AndrewNJ