Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxfai

Why are we doing this?

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

17 mins ago, jimmy z said:

Btw, men have been fishing forever :howdy:

Men have been fishing forever for the reason of obtaining food. But now it's done mostly for fun. The morality of C&R is a very debatable issue. Most will try and dodge the topic or explain it away though. The least we can do is tread on these animals as lightly as possible. Unless your eating them of course. :)

4 mins ago, night owl said:

Men have been fishing forever for the reason of obtaining food. But now it's done mostly for fun. The morality of C&R is a very debatable issue. Most will try and dodge the topic or explain it away though. The least we can do is tread on these animals as lightly as possible. Unless your eating them of course. :)

I'll bet the cave men told yarns about the ones that got away. And I'll bet when Eve had a headache,  Adam got his rod and reel to get his fishing on

When the wind is blowing hard and the surf is pounding and your getting hit with waves,your fingers are numb,the birds are working and the fish are busting and smashing your plugs…YOU KNOW YOUR ALIVE,and thats why we do it.

37 mins ago, night owl said:

If I'm not eating it It goes free. 

1 hour ago, night owl said:

I like living off the land & sea. Man can't live on bread alone. :)

20171009_031803.jpg

20171010_061803.jpg

I take it your from Maryland?