Non-Binary

Rate this topic

The Riddler

2 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

assuming it's a him

Pretty sure you could lose your job and/or go to jail for that any more :laugh:  ‘They’ keep making things dumber and dumber :dismay: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Make sure to kick him in the balls every time you see him, and when he complains "why do you keep doing that?" tell him that you just wanted to be sure that you were using the "correct" pronoun for him.

When he asks why you do it constantly, say "I wanted to be sure that you hadn't "changed" you gender.

If you are willing to succumb to this idiocy, will you be allowed to wear pants, watch sports, and eat real food (not vegan make believe foods)? 

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

For almost two years I have been calling her "Tris". Her mother uses it. Now I have to use Conner January 1st? Its the 1st because it's her birthday. I am just going along with what her mother uses. 

The common I have seen with her and friends? They all go to Anime Conventions. It appears to me that type of activity has a lot of gay-Trans-non-binary people. 

8 hours ago, The Riddler said:

For almost two years I have been calling her "Tris". Her mother uses it. Now I have to use Conner January 1st? Its the 1st because it's her birthday. I am just going along with what her mother uses. 

The common I have seen with her and friends? They all go to Anime Conventions. It appears to me that type of activity has a lot of gay-Trans-non-binary people. 

So I guess we were working on the premise that it was a HE, not a SHE.

In any case these clowns that spend all their time at these fantasy conventions have lost touch with reality.

It also makes them very susceptible to the other dysfunctional clowns that want the world to change to meet their idiotic whims.

If you don't take a stand, you will be her/it's pet. Take the reins and let her/it know YOU are in charge.

If she/it can't handle that, show her/it the door and tell her/it to have fun in the real world.

Oh, and be sure to mention that ALL financial support ends once she /it crosses the threshold!

(I mean, have fun with it that's all)

4 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

So I guess we were working on the premise that it was a HE, not a SHE.

In any case these clowns that spend all their time at these fantasy conventions have lost touch with reality.

It also makes them very susceptible to the other dysfunctional clowns that want the world to change to meet their idiotic whims.

If you don't take a stand, you will be her/it's pet. Take the reins and let her/it know YOU are in charge.

If she/it can't handle that, show her/it the door and tell her/it to have fun in the real world.

Oh, and be sure to mention that ALL financial support ends once she /it crosses the threshold!

(I mean, have fun with it that's all)

Eff that. It is 28 years old. Doing stuff what 14 year olds want to do. 

2 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Why shouldn't you have some fun at her expense?

Remember, the more complicated the mind, the simpler fun has to be.

I have to assume if a person prefers to be called it and they with an anime name change I have to believe they are a fragile potentially suicidal person. I mean, you start taking those hormones growing hair out of areas women just don't normally grow hair at, the moment of "Gee I effed up", can have dire consequences. My fun will come out of this thread. :laugh:

7 mins ago, The Riddler said:

I have to assume if a person prefers to be called it and they with an anime name change I have to believe they are a fragile potentially suicidal person. I mean, you start taking those hormones growing hair out of areas women just don't normally grow hair at, the moment of "Gee I effed up", can have dire consequences. My fun will come out of this thread. :laugh:

point taken.

What's scary is that if a person has a fragile self-identity, going to any of these conventions would almost be like a throwing a cat in the dog pen.

The best you can do is try to retain some control of your environment at home.

I am really glad my son is hetero and likes *****. A good friend's son is gay. Funny thing is, me and another buddy knew it years ago. He's relatively normal, though, not one of those flamboyant types. Haven't seen him in a few years but the last time I did, he had me cracking up. He's pretty funny.  

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.