fish'nmagician

Deathsantis bad

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, swnoel said:

Are you OK?

yeah,

it just makes me laugh when the PG is littered with over the top insults of Democrats in the thread titles....

but when ONE such title appears insulting the right it gets locked and the OP gets lectured.

6 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yeah,

it just makes me laugh when the PG is littered with over the top insults of Democrats in the thread titles....

but when ONE such title appears insulting the right it gets locked and the OP gets lectured.

Has that happened here?    :headscratch:

Just now, Gotcow? said:

I meant with the thread at hand.

THIS ONE.

Frank's post is about thread titles - "but when ONE such title appears insulting the right it gets locked and the OP gets lectured."

Just now, Knight771 said:

You're all such VICTIMS

actually it would seem that YOU are the victims

I assume Tim didn't react on his own, there must have been a LOT of button pushers alerting him to the use of "Deathsantis" in a thread title.

I'm just laughing at the end result,

locked thread and lecture for the Lefty for something that is quite common in this forum.

In case FnM missed it (we know he didn't), here you go with your senile, child molesting President.

And liberals, I want you to imagine what you would have been saying if TRUMP was in these tapes molesting little girls.

f6a4ad5705b783f5.gif.f4c6d7b56d635aa0ba844257d7c09c25.gif

p7g7dq7trok11.gif.8e4701d5965fbb1cc4fb320b3807e7e9.gif

Just now, Knight771 said:

In case FnM missed it (we know he didn't), here you go with your senile, child molesting President.

And liberals, I want you to imagine what you would have been saying if TRUMP was in these tapes molesting little girls.

can you imagine if Biden was caught on a live Mic admitting to sexual assault???

Be real a moment Knight,

Dems have a much better record of holding Dem politicians accountable for such actions.

you Republicans Defend the sexual predators in your ranks.

11 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I assume Tim didn't react on his own, there must have been a LOT of button pushers alerting him to the use of "Deathsantis" in a thread title.

locked thread and lecture for the Lefty for something that is quite common in this forum.

Don't worry about it Frank.

What's funny is what happened afterwards.

A Desantis fanboy probably complained to Tim, so Tim locked my thread. Then a Desantis fanboy started a thread that I entirely missed that had its title removed, initial comment removed and it was locked. And if you peruse the remaining comments, it looks like that thread was a response to mine or an attack on me. I wish I had seen it.

Edited by zak-striper

15 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Did this thread get locked?

Did you get lectured for this thread?