adobo

WTB: Striper Flies

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm just starting out on fly fishing for stripers and was hoping to find some flies I can start with. Not looking for any fancy flies, just basic ones that "should" catch. Looking for something similar to the one sold below. Let me know if you want to part with yours. Thank you.

9 hours ago, adoboboy said:

Hi,

I'm just starting out on fly fishing for stripers and was hoping to find some flies I can start with. Not looking for any fancy flies, just basic ones that "should" catch. Looking for something similar to the one sold below. Let me know if you want to part with yours. Thank you.

Pm your address I’ll send some to you 

9 hours ago, adoboboy said:

Hi,

I can spare some flies too.  I probably won't get them out until next week but I can throw some in an envelope and mail them 

20 hours ago, sillverchevy said:

PM me your address. I'll put together a bunch I have sitting around.

Thank you once again. 

11 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I can spare some flies too.  I probably won't get them out until next week but I can throw some in an envelope and mail them 

No rush at all. Thank you.