TJ2021

How do you wear your surf bag?

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

I found that a bag on my shoulder prevented me from actually casting to peak performance....switched to the belt and much better ....out of the way and more comfortable....omo.

I wear mine with my tsunami salt X, my instagram logo patch, my prostaff affiliations and my gopro hero 18 black supreme special for the cocktail bluefish midday that require a dry top from stomr.  

I wear mine with my tsunami salt X, my instagram logo patch, my prostaff affiliations and my gopro hero 18 black supreme special for the cocktail bluefish midday that require a dry top from stomr.  

I do have double 2 tube rig on a belt too. That I've fished alot. But, I've been fishing with a bag/with shoulder strap attached to my belt for so long.

It's what I've come to prefer. I rarely fish a loaded down 3 tube bag any more. Unless I'm going for a long walk into an area I don't know.

I switched to a belt this year and I don’t see myself ever going back to a shoulder bag. I have 2 bags on my belt, a 2 tube plug holder and another for tins/bucktails/leaders and other odds snd ends. Water bottle holder, pliers and knife and I’m good. I’ve found it much more comfortable for walking and casting and I don’t really miss the stuff that gets left behind in the truck. 

8 hours ago, i_like_poppers said:

Zbelt, no back of shoulder pain to speak of, and trust me, I've had both.

Always wore my bag with a shoulder strap. Bought the Z belt and now wear it on the belt, best move I’ve made for comfort and no back pain. 

8 hours ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

Belt and shoulder strap is what I like. Shoulder strap adjusted so that Most of weight is on belt with just a tiny bit on shoulder to keep belt from not sagging down.  

+1

14 hours ago, i_like_poppers said:

Zbelt, no back of shoulder pain to speak of, and trust me, I've had both.

I'll bite,

What's a Zbelt?

14 hours ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

Belt and shoulder strap is what I like. Shoulder strap adjusted so that Most of weight is on belt with just a tiny bit on shoulder to keep belt from not sagging down.  

Yup me too.

13 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

I wear mine attached to the rock hopper belt for beach and jetty.

Over the shoulder for wading the bay.

Talk about weighed down.

This fell out of my bag when I dumped it at one point last fall, I know I know...lol

20210314_163726.jpg

Nice collection. makes me ache just looking at it.

I carry very similar, w/ more rubber, and a popper.

6 hours ago, nfnDrum said:

+1

+2

1 hour ago, jjdbike said:

I'll bite,

What's a Zbelt?

Yup me too.

Nice collection. makes me ache just looking at it.

I carry very similar, w/ more rubber, and a popper.

+2

Basically a lumbar support belt with a belt strap for your bag, pliers, and whatever else you carry. Rules bar posting a link but at least worth the Google.