Stewie

Stripercrazy

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

Special Fred (who just started his first year of college football) Mrs. Sharkey and I all mourn this loss.  Special Fred and Eddie took very well to each other and even though Fred hasn't been on here for years, he was deeply affected when I told him Eddie was called home.

I have to keep in mind how lucky I have been to have survived my strokes and even though I am certainly not what I once was, I must remember that others are not so fortunate with their health issues.

May our Lord welcome Eddie with open arms, a surf rig fit for a king and an endless beach with structure and cow blitzes every day.

42 mins ago, Sharkey N Sons said:

Special Fred (who just started his first year of college football) Mrs. Sharkey and I all mourn this loss.  Special Fred and Eddie took very well to each other and even though Fred hasn't been on here for years, he was deeply affected when I told him Eddie was called home.

I have to keep in mind how lucky I have been to have survived my strokes and even though I am certainly not what I once was, I must remember that others are not so fortunate with their health issues.

May our Lord welcome Eddie with open arms, a surf rig fit for a king and an endless beach with structure and cow blitzes every day.

Wow freshman in college! Now i really feel old!

Eddie, was an amazing individual.  He was the kindest, most easy going person I’ve ever met.  Never had a bad thing to say about anyone.  We’re all better off for having had him in our lives.

1 min ago, ThrowingTimber said:

Eddie, was an amazing individual.  He was the kindest, most easy going person I’ve ever met.  Never had a bad thing to say about anyone.  We’re all better off for having had him in our lives.

:howdy:

Didn’t know him personally but this makes me sad. RIP. Thoughts and prayers to his family.  Since I started coming on here he was always one of the good guys.  I’m sure he will be missed by many.  So sorry to all his fishing pals as well. Sucks 

From Icebergs, to Leadfest, to The Beat UPS man Matt just for fun tourneys... Ed was truly an original. Sitting here with tears in my eyes. 

On 8/23/2021 at 8:23 AM, big popper said:

figured I'd use the pimp hat for an avatar for a little wile if that's not ok with any of the RI guys let me know 

Totally appropriate Paul. :howdy:

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 8/27/2021 at 7:33 AM, Stewie said:

B39F4F38-BC54-48E1-B6F3-D34BE5C13590.jpeg

Stewie, first of all, WTF is in that mason jar? So sorry for the loss of Eddie, I became fast friends with him on a memorable canal bite with the Cali crew a few years back. We managed to cross paths a few times on East Beach in Westerly each fall and it was always a great reunion because it was never planned. My condolences to his close friends on here, a really tough loss.

Edited by westhavendave

No idea. I didn’t take the photo. Looks like sand on the bottom with crap on top. Maybe sweepings from someone’s beach truck. Eddie’s Ford had at least that much sand in it most of the time

So, Eddy stories...

About a hundred years ago, when I was still young, and strikingly handsome, Ed left his pimp hat on Terrences boat.

Chuck, and I took turns wearing it, and just like Frostys hat, there must have been some magic in it. We got our (all of us)  first mahi on that trip. I cant find the picture of me in it, but I think I have the Chuck pic...

chuckpimp.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

When Vinny still had my boat, we got Eddy out on only one tuna trip. As always, we got one (at least) here we all are.

I know, you cant see Ed.

He was the guy who took the picture.

:-(

charlie1.jpg

Edited by Animal