Stewie

Stripercrazy

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

A few months ago, I asked him 'Damn, Bro, how many times do you need to beat cancer? "

He said, "Hopefully, just one more".

Guess it didn't work this time. :-(

Tonight, I'll take the advice he always gave, and "Drink heavily".

R.I.P, , Boss !

(Not my pic, but the only one I seem to have on the pc)

F

U

C

K

Cancer

shad (2).bmp

Edited by Animal

10 hours ago, Stewie said:

I am sad to announce that Eddie Taylor, Stripercrazy, passed on to the next world this afternoon. He was the biggest man I ever knew, and the most cheerful person I ever met. The last few years have been very hard for him, chemo therapy, radiation, scary amounts of blood exchanges, yet Ed took it all in stride. He never let it get to him, or stop him from laughing. I don't think anyone ever met the man and didn't love him.

Ed was one of the ten or so members who showed up for the Rhody Castoff in 2004 or 5. The castoffs and other events helped to form a group of about 40 who could be called upon to show up for adventures, or bar B Qs, even in February.

As he got older his desire to plug from slippery rocks at night in the rain, shifted to just being happy to sit in a chair with a spiked rod, hoping to land a skate or a spider crab on a nice afternoon. Or even (gasp) freshwater fishing.

Godspeed Boss. Wherever you are bound, everyone will smile to see you coming.

IMG_13087.JPG

IMG_23091.JPG

IMG_33088.JPG

IMG_43089.JPG

IMG_53092.JPG

This is very sad news. A huge loss to the fishing community. 

I am very sorry to his family for the loss.

Rest in peace "boss"

That is sad news Stewie. I am grateful to have known him too. Sad sad news. Rest in peace old friend till we can share a tide once again. Rest in peace, eternally. God be with the family at this time of sorrow. 

SWLCC Show about 2015! Left to right Stripercrazy, BigFish, Johnny The Rat Boy, Tagger, Chumbucket and I can't remember Adam Romagna's handle maybe someone can remind me! Ed will be missed. Met him many times at get togethers for plug building and such! Heard from him in April asking me how I was doing......typical of him. Told me what he was dealing with and seemed so upbeat. Rest in peace Ed.

IMG_4940.jpg

7 hours ago, Animal said:

A few months ago, I asked him 'Damn, Bro, how many times do you need to beat cancer? "

He said, "Hopefully, just one more".

Guess it didn't work this time. :-(

Tonight, I'll take the advice he always gave, and "Drink heavily".

R.I.P, , Boss !

(Not my pic, but the only one I seem to have on the pc)

F

U

C

K

Cancer

shad (2).bmp

RIP!

"Drink heavily"... (I'll have to try that...)

Here's Eddie, white tee shirt center of photo, at one of our Ditch Troll cookouts from about 3 years ago.

Also in the photo, Stewie, RR Bridge Fisher, South coast Phil, Mattapoisett. 2 guys next to Stewie on left, plugmakers up from Virginia, Lonely angler and ?

Thanks Eddie for making our cookouts and breakfasts occasions to remember, RIP.

DSCF0795.JPG

8 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

Got to meet him at a couple of Leadfests. RIP Eddie, you were quite a catch!

The vid sums it up, still hilarious. He will be missed, RIP. Hats off to the hat !

pimp_hat.jpg