eddy

President Biden

Rate this topic

120 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, flyangler said:

Biden in now officially upside down in the RCP rolling average of approval polls. And it is only going to get worse as the older polls (pre-Kabul) roll off as shown in table at bottom. 

6120fc62982aa_ScreenShot2021-08-21at9_14_13AM.png.0ad2ee5bfef644233f99d2aa5b612558.png

6120fca2b723a_ScreenShot2021-08-21at9_15_40AM.png.47d6d78b8a640f9d9ec6b4dfe090c053.png

This really isnt about Biden.  That is abundantly clear now.  

Biden is a foregone conclusion.  He is a puppet.  

He's gone.  When the media starts turning on a dem, yuou know the talking points came down.  

I want to play into the hand.  Call, get him out.  Harris in.  See who the next VP is.  Repeat that.  Then we'll get a very good idea of who is pulling strings.  

10 mins ago, dena said:

I think you could trick him into thinking he was still President, and have Kamala doing the work.

Just keep Joe in his basement, let him read the same speech from a teleprompter every couple of days, and he will be happy.

He doesn't take calls from foreign leaders anyway, so just shuffle some official looking papers across his desk, and have him speak into a turned off camera, and he will not even know.

You are actually not wrong. It’s basically what they are already doing now. Let him fly around in Marine 1 every once in a while and give a press conference where there are almost zero actual journalists. 

The Dim Wits voted for a puppet. They are tools.

In reality they had no idea what they voted for and still don't.

Edited by Jay Blair

Jim Treacher addresses your point 5s, the DEMedia now realize that Biden has outlived his usefulness, he is damaging the Democrat brand and that is plain for all to see. Thus, they have to get him out of the way to save the Dem brand, but also to try to salvage their own reputations given it is no longer tenable to try to hide his fecklessness and mental decline.

I don’t remember any other American president destroying an entire country within the space of a week, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised that so many journos are holding Biden’s feet to the fire about it. Maybe they realize how disastrous this is for the Democratic Party, and they’re trying to get rid of him before he does any more damage.

Maybe they’re genuinely as outraged by his incompetence and dishonesty as the rest of us. Whatever their motives, I’m glad they’re finally doing their jobs. This isn’t the time to ask Joe which flavor of ice cream he’s eating today. I’m not going to give them a medal for doing their damn jobs, but it should be noted that they are doing their damn jobs.

Well, some of them are, at least.

There’s a reason why Harris is being kept out of sight.  She’s going to be their Savior.  They need her kept clean if this going to be the event the wondrous event they want it to be.  

I still firmly believe that the plan all along was that Joe was going to step down at the end of the year for health concerns.

Now the process will be expedited if the Taliban kill or capture any Americans.

or they shoot down a transport aircraft. 

I am not so optimistic about our MSM.

Something is a foot and we won't know exactly what it will be until the Dim autocrats and the MSM tools start dropping bread crumbs and launching trial balloons based on their focus groups. That is how they operate.

My guess is that it will be worse than Bi-dumb, if that is possible.

Edited by Jay Blair

20 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Starting to wish we elected an actual sandwich. 

Who doesn’t like a ham sandwich? 
From yesterday: 

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, sponsored by The ANTIFA by Jack Posobiec, for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 27% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18.

4 mins ago, flyangler said:

Jim Treacher addresses your point 5s, the DEMedia now realize that Biden has outlived his usefulness, he is damaging the Democrat brand and that is plain for all to see. Thus, they have to get him out of the way to save the Dem brand, but also to try to salvage their own reputations given it is no longer tenable to try to hide his fecklessness and mental decline.

I don’t remember any other American president destroying an entire country within the space of a week, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised that so many journos are holding Biden’s feet to the fire about it. Maybe they realize how disastrous this is for the Democratic Party, and they’re trying to get rid of him before he does any more damage.

Maybe they’re genuinely as outraged by his incompetence and dishonesty as the rest of us. Whatever their motives, I’m glad they’re finally doing their jobs. This isn’t the time to ask Joe which flavor of ice cream he’s eating today. I’m not going to give them a medal for doing their damn jobs, but it should be noted that they are doing their damn jobs.

Well, some of them are, at least.

Question : What's going to change with a President Harris?

Answer : Nothing!

As a matter of fact it could get considerably worse for Democrats as Harris is not a convincing liar.

54 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Lots of people called this scenario months and months ago. 

some of us spoke of his dementia and we’re laughed at

howz yer Samich @moonbat?

Howie Hawkins 2020.

All I did was make the call 3 years ago, that Trump would be a one term president.  The degree of difficulty got bumped up with the nomination of now President Ham Sandwich.  :laugh:

I laughed at people who said the Donald would win-  They were laughing at me for saying an addled Ham Sandwich would win.

And some are no longer here for their stupidity in betting against Moonbat Clear Politics.

Edited by moonbat

1 min ago, Dennis R said:

We are screwed no matter what they do with Biden.  Harris is a POC.

Thats ok.  Get the Cackler in there.   And if she is as bad as most of us think she will be, get her out after 2022.

1 min ago, moonbat said:

Howie Hawkins 2020.

All I did was make the call 3 years ago, that Trump would be a one term president.  The degree of difficulty got bumped up with the nomination of now President Ham Sandwich.  :laugh:

Without comparing him to the previous potus or admin, how do you assess Biden at his 1/8th term milestone?  

17 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Question : What's going to change with a President Harris?

Answer : Nothing!

As a matter of fact it could get considerably worse for Democrats as Harris is not a convincing liar.

You suck