Waterproof neck light

Rate this topic

Sporto10003

13 hours ago, levari said:

Buy a pack of AAA batteries at Costco. You will need them.

Im a big fan of Panasonic Eneloop rechargeable batteries. I have a set of gen 1s that I may replace this season for the higher capacity pros. Battery tech is slowly getting better.

Edited by nfnDrum

Gerber Recon m-cpl on neck and a red Petzl on my hat/head - I'm a googan I guess.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

I use two priceton tec lights one to walk the beack/rock (white light) and a smaller light with a piece of that green lighting gel for when I am fishing. The green light is much more subtle for the fish and for the guy fishing down the beach from you.

The green light actually allows you to discern color even on the darkest nights.

very simple and very replaceable 

flashlight 1.jpg

flashlight2.jpg

Edited by fishinthedark
I Fish therefore I Lie

6 hours ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Princeton Tech Quad Tactical is waterproof and has interchangeable red, green, and blue filters that you can slide up and down over the base white light. It's a headlamp but I just wear it around my neck.

FYI for the group Princeton Tech Game Keeper is IPX7 rated. Its on amazon for cheap, free returns. I just ordered 3. I will see if they are indeed the Quad tac model and water proof if not will just return. 

https://www.amazon.com/Princeton-Tec-Tactical-Headlamp-Gamekeepers/dp/B07KGVFJXW/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=MOSSY%2BOAK%2BGAMEKEEPER%3A%2BQUAD%2BTACTICAL&qid=1630095705&sr=8-2&th=1

Edited by nfnDrum