Ditchbag

Residents now instead of inmates

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Biggest lie perpetuated by cop haters and borderline criminals is that 90% of prison inmates were caught with half a joint.

You ever read the news?  How many people murdered daily in every major city in the country?  Armed robbery?  Rape?

I am outraged by the actions of this Wisconsin county sheriff.  In fact. I may scratch Wisconsin from my bucket list of dream vacations.

Just now, Slacker said:

I am outraged by the actions of this Wisconsin county sheriff.  In fact. I may scratch Wisconsin from my bucket list of dream vacations.

Ask yourself what all these once nice states have in common.  Easy answer.

^^^^Exactly!

People flock to these "nice towns/cities/states" and the wolves follow the sheep to their new pastures.

Maybe if the media started leaking fake news stories that the middle east was now "the place to be" and that millions of rich retirees and millennials are flocking there in droves, maybe the "soon-to-be state penitentiary residents" will flock there and solve the problem for us?

3 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

sorry its full of guys that caught with half a joint. 

I think you’re confusing this thread with the Phish concert thread.

Take it from someone with 20 years time working in prison - NO ONE is in jail for a joint. And if some one tells you that they were locked up for a joint I wouldn't believe it for a second.