Gotcow?

I hope these Biden A Holes don't take their eyes off of China

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Don't think for an instant that China is not watching our complete failure in Afghanistan.

I would bet they are feeling very emboldened about making a move to retake Taiwan.

I hope the Taiwanese were not banking on much in the way of support from US to deter China from moving against them.

If I was Taiwan I would be double checking my defensive plans.

Taiwan is just another Crimea.... we did nothing then, we'll do nothing now. 

Maybe instead of hiring people based on skin color, sexual orientation and gender we would have been better off hiring people who are good at their jobs?

Just now, jkrock said:

Maybe instead of hiring people based on skin color, sexual orientation and gender we would have been better off hiring people who are good at their jobs?

That's not how our government works.

LOL... the CCP and Democrat party are in bed together... check out Woke Inc.! This will become the most dangerous time in our countries history since the Civil War.

3 mins ago, jkrock said:

Its weird when the real world meets woke theory.  I hope its not too late.  My guess is America will be desperately searching for actual men in the near future.  Man buns and blm need not apply.

6 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Its weird when the real world meets woke theory.  I hope its not too late.  My guess is America will be desperately searching for actual men in the near future.  Man buns and blm need not apply.

We saw it in the Olympics.  Our men got crushed.  Progs thought it was great

33 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Don't think for an instant that China is not watching our complete failure in Afghanistan.

I am sure that the puppeteer looks down at its marionette.