where can I watch vanishing point on the web

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

Oh... don’t mention how Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry ended. Lol

Edited by Lagerhead

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

16 hours ago, RockRonin said:

The original or the remake? All I've found on YouTube of the 1971 original with Barry Newman was clips, but here's the 1997 (Viggo Mortenson) remake in full

Best I can do, but it's free.

Weak not even worth free . With much love Red  took about 2 minutes http://them4ufree.info/vanishing-point-1971-6275.html Click second link down Enjoy 

1 hour ago, TheKnot said:

Weak not even worth free . With much love Red  took about 2 minutes http://them4ufree.info/vanishing-point-1971-6275.html Click second link down Enjoy 

Yeah, it's pretty much unwatchable. They messed up a good story. The original was way better. The chick on the bike was hot though. Is this a link to a russian site though? Can I watch without them draining my bank accounts?

Edited by RockRonin

Yandex is a russian search engine. That's all. Since its russian, they dont filter out copyrighted material like google does. Many times the sports are actually from french, italian or german rebroadcasts.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

On 8/14/2021 at 9:09 PM, RockRonin said:

Yeah, it's pretty much unwatchable. They messed up a good story. The original was way better. The chick on the bike was hot though. Is this a link to a russian site though? Can I watch without them draining my bank accounts?

I watched it again and my cash is intact