TheDirtyDangler

WTB cts baycaster 9’

12 posts in this topic

I do not have one for sale but I did just have one built about a month ago. My buddy here on the Outer Banks builds a lot of CTS rods and I think he might have one bay caster blank available.  P.m. me if you want his info, if not good luck with your search.

18 mins ago, savfish said:

I do not have one for sale but I did just have one built about a month ago. My buddy here on the Outer Banks builds a lot of CTS rods and I think he might have one bay caster blank available.  P.m. me if you want his info, if not good luck with your search.

You’re talking about Andrew k right?

1 hour ago, roka2448 said:

What’s your location? I have one. 

Annapolis Maryland. But I’m up and down the coast all the time. What size do you have? The heavier one or the lighter one? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I think it’s 1-3 oz. but I’ve thrown 3oz comfortably with this thing and pulled in some big fish. It’s super light and sensitive rod that has lot of backbone.

Edited by roka2448

1 hour ago, roka2448 said:

I think it’s 1-3 oz. but I’ve thrown 3oz comfortably with this thing and pulled in some big fish. It’s super light and sensitive rod that has lot of backbone.

Ah yeah I’ve fished both before and they’re both excellent rods! I’m looking for the heavier one though. Thanks much for the inquiry. Still though, how much would you be looking to sell yours for? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

On second thought, I’ll actually keep it. I have 9 and 9’6 custom made to my likings and they’re my absolute favorite. Good luck with your search though.

Edited by roka2448

On 8/13/2021 at 0:06 AM, TheDirtyDangler said:

Want to buy cts baycaster 9’

Saw that blank for sale on eBay is lime color and 9’6.It’s the lower rated version I believe up to 1.25-3. Baycaster 2-3.5 is the old surf and jetty 2-4. which is a nutty blank if you were looking for heavier then that. I haven’t seen any blanks or those rods pop up in ages, they are that good! Won’t sell mine, I would have several built and be done with it!!