Bernie12

Fraud Mama

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

CNN’s Nick Watt mistakenly reported last week on the eviction moratorium and profiled Dasha Kelly of Las Vegas, Nevada who said that she and her three young kids were at risk of homelessness unless the eviction moratorium was kept in place. Extreme left Congresswoman Cori Bush then lauded Kelly, and a GoFundMe account was set up for Kelly’s benefit, raising over $211,000 in donations. Except it was all a lie, she wasn’t the mom and she didn’t even live there.

Cori-Bush-3.jpg

Today it came out that Kelly is NOT the mother of the children and has no biological tie to the children whatsoever. She is a babysitter and girlfriend to the biological father and not the real mother.  

But she’s keeping the money!

Tip of the iceberg where fraud is concerned and the left has no interest into ending it. But the January 6 folks are ruining America in their eyes. 

Where can I buy some of those blinders?

I dont think she can keep it legally. Its fraud. Not positive but I think theres tax implications with go fund me. It's not a charity.

Whatever she walks away with she’ll blow through in 3 months. Think she’s gonna start a 529 for those kids, put a down payment on a place to live or open a Schwab account? 

13 mins ago, i07nyc said:

I dont think she can keep it legally. Its fraud. Not positive but I think theres tax implications with go fund me. It's not a charity.

Andy you think she files income taxes... silly you. Income tax invasion is probably the least of it.

38 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

CNN’s Nick Watt mistakenly reported last week on the eviction moratorium and profiled Dasha Kelly of Las Vegas, Nevada who said that she and her three young kids were at risk of homelessness unless the eviction moratorium was kept in place. Extreme left Congresswoman Cori Bush then lauded Kelly, and a GoFundMe account was set up for Kelly’s benefit, raising over $211,000 in donations. Except it was all a lie, she wasn’t the mom and she didn’t even live there.

Cori-Bush-3.jpg

Today it came out that Kelly is NOT the mother of the children and has no biological tie to the children whatsoever. She is a babysitter and girlfriend to the biological father and not the real mother.  

But she’s keeping the money!

Kind of sad that CNN did credit to Turtle Boy a blogger from Massachusetts.  He was able to interview the actual mother of the children and made that information public before any other outlets broke their stories.  

Cabo

1 hour ago, JAL said:

Andy you think she files income taxes... silly you. Income tax invasion is probably the least of it.

She'll have too much to keep her benefits but after she blows through it and dosent pay taxes, she wont be eligible again.

Lol.

On the other hand, Cori Bush is the best thing that happened to the Republicans since Reagan (except for maybe AOC).

Cori Bush said the quiet part out loud folks, that's what they all think...every one of them. They're all better than us, they're important, which is why they can spend whatever they want on their own security, to keep the riff-raff away from them while they do important things like defund the police and take kickbacks from the AFT/AFLCIO/SEIU. Cori Bush just made the case for term limits and throwing every one of these bums out of office. I hope you all were listening, because that's what your Rep. thinks of themselves.