NHAngler

Chris Cuomo - nice boat

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Fox News reporter pinned him and asked him a handful of questions about his frat boy bro, to which his only answer was he was going to let them do their job. Did not catch the make of his boat but was a bigger center console with new twin Yamaha 350’s. Shame on fox though as the article says he was returning with his “speedboat”.

 

So does he earn any points for being a fisherman with a decent fishing setup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not for fishing. He's practicing so that he is a proficient captain when the bodies need disposal deep at sea. LOL

Good brother he is..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 mins ago, J said:

It's not for fishing. He's practicing so that he is a proficient captain when the bodies need disposal deep at sea. LOL

Good brother he is..... 

There was a guy, Tom Capano.  He tried that route.  Didn't work for him.  He used a large fishing cooler to dump his girl friend at sea, but the cooler wanted to float.  And then, his brother snitched on him.  We'll see how this one plays out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, playhard said:

There was a guy, Tom Capano.  He tried that route.  Didn't work for him.  He used a large fishing cooler to dump his girl friend at sea, but the cooler wanted to float.  And then, his brother snitched on him.  We'll see how this one plays out.

The funny part is they thought shooting the cooler would make it sink. The shots brought boats in from all over to see what the fuss was about...

For lawyers, they were pretty dumb about certain basic things, like coolers float. 

Edited by dena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, playhard said:

There was a guy, Tom Capano.  He tried that route.  Didn't work for him.  He used a large fishing cooler to dump his girl friend at sea, but the cooler wanted to float.  And then, his brother snitched on him.  We'll see how this one plays out.

You wrap them in chain link fence. That way every bone stays in one spot and the crabs can feast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J said:

You wrap them in chain link fence. That way every bone stays in one spot and the crabs can feast

With a couple of cinder blocks, just to keep the bloated body from floating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, dena said:

With a couple of cinder blocks, just to keep the bloated body from floating.

Chain link is pretty heavy. DAMHIKT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, dena said:

With a couple of cinder blocks, just to keep the bloated body from floating.

I just checked one of the for sale websites. You can buy window sash weights in Cape May, NJ for $3 each.  They may be more expensive than cinder block, but there is the convenience the sash weights provide.  If you got stopped for a Coast Guard inspection, you could say you were going fishing with the weights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.