JaseB

Would you patronize a business that required you to wear a mask?

Rate this topic

1,532 posts in this topic

didn’t the first time, won't this time, I only have like 2 grocery stores I'll go in and half a dozen gas stations,  **** em

Sure, but if I didn’t have a mask on me I’d appreciate them having disposable ones available.
Based on them not having one for you to use, the decision to go somewhere else is not crazy.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Sure, but if I didn’t have a mask on me I’d appreciate them having disposable ones available.
Based on them not having one for you to use, the decision to go somewhere else is not crazy.  

100% reasonable response.   I was expecting to be handed one.

Edited by JaseB

8 mins ago, JaseB said:

To be clear, I 100% support their right to choose to require their customers to wear a mask.

Doesn’t sound like it. lol 

They could have offered to hand the order out the door to you... Sounds more like the server was more lazy than anything.

16 mins ago, MaCe1 said:

Yeah, I went to doctor's office and they required a mask so I wore one. No, visit had nothing to do with COVID.

Same here. I had to make horrible noises through a mask while some doctor I just met stuck his finger in my ass. 

5 mins ago, Kml said:

Same here. I had to make horrible noises through a mask while some doctor I just met stuck his finger in my ass. 

Would you prefer if he bought you a drink first?