Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cow tamer

No Parking

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

If there is a spot that you have to wait from 2AM until sunrise to blackfish, good luck. That spot can be characterized as a ****how circus. I don't want anything to do with it.

There's a spot where I live that can be good in the spring for bass. Over the years its been ravaged by out of towners. Garbage, dead skates & human feces. Its a small point that Massholes come to from miles around. Its a little mini Cape Cod Canal only they bottom fish. The area that this point is at has quite a few good spots but the Massholes all need to crowd this one spot no matter what. Its an amazing sight of humanity.

RI (The Ocean State) should change its nickname to the “Ocean Restricted State” as state and local municipalities work hard at preventing residents from accessing the shoreline, when they should be working to provide more access for RI taxpayers and those who pay for a saltwater fishing license.

On 8/15/2021 at 7:54 PM, atlantictrader said:

RI (The Ocean State) should change its nickname to the “Ocean Restricted State” as state and local municipalities work hard at preventing residents from accessing the shoreline, when they should be working to provide more access for RI taxpayers and those who pay for a saltwater fishing license.

I lived in RI for seven years before returning to Long Island. You guys don't know how good you have it. Unfortunately, public access only goes one way. It never improves.  

2 hours ago, JimmyBean said:

I lived in RI for seven years before returning to Long Island. You guys don't know how good you have it. Unfortunately, public access only goes one way. It never improves.  

Right? I was just thinking the same thing. Anyone who thinks access is bad in RI should spend a weekend in NY or CT.