Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Ismail's Ditch monster :-)

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Chris,

I kept it in a huge cooler full of Ice the ride home, and gutted him out first thing.

Stomach contacts = One whole lobster, one whole (big) crab, and some other indistinguishable stuff.

Only part has been eatensmile.gif Is 7inch the biggest blade in fillet knives!?! Man, I was about to pull out the chainsaw!

------------------

Ismail G.

<*))\\\\\\><

^^^^^^^^^^

StriperJiggy@aol.com

"It is my Striper isn't it" wink.gif

Ismail are you still wearing that grin?

I think im going to sit in a dark room tonight and cry myself to sleep.

Hell it seems all my best fishing has occured in my dreams anyway. I just never actually land one though. In fact its probably more like reallity. Wait a second...... frown.gif

Thanks guys.

10X10, There is no other Adrenaline rush like it.

Ant, that grin was on my face from the second I pulled that fish in. Now that I think of it, I am still smilingbiggrin.gif

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

A fine fish caught by a fine young man. Let me use the occasion to toss you some flowers for the mature way you've conducted yourself on this board. That fish at a SOL fling is a fitting reward. Here's to many more.

Plug

Thank you Plug. I have said it before, and I will say it again, this place is like a Family, I act, and treat people here like I would do to my own family and freinds. This place is the greatest.

That's the way to stick it out Ismail, nice fish, you deserve it for your efforts up there.wink.gifbiggrin.gif

He was a real trooper, stuck it out all night and even in the daylight, the guy's got fishing in his blood and I'm sure he's really hooked now.wink.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

-----------------------

Dubs a.k.a., Charlie

dubs@stripersonline.com

I think I saw Ismail with a friend on Sunday morning ...about 2 am passing by the "Run" ( I was the crab on the bike ) and I must say knowing more about him now, to see a young man with such dedication travel this far for the striped ones is impressive .. keep at it Izzy...every fishing experience makes ya smarter, and when you can fish alongside so many veterans ...well that can only be a plus...congratulations on the stripeee

1tinybloocb.jpg