Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaulM

Goose that Laid the Golden Egg - Pate Foi Gras?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Okay - It may be aimed at the wrong crowd but it's time to round up the usual suspects to make a quick plea for restraint. I just went to another message board and I see a lot of recent posts that reference SOL. It would normally not raise my interest but it seems the posts are looking to bait the site administrator or the board participants into taking some kind of action, be it editing, deleting or just flaming. We've all seen the degradation of other boards when flaming becomes the norm.

This is just a plea, or a sanity check if you will, for those of us who like myself enjoy a little distraction through confrontation. Maybe we should look at what we've got and realize that actions taken elsewhere may come "home to roost".

Sermon Over - Let's Fish. wink.gif

Paul, I was not aware of this...I don't spend much time...none actually, on other sites...there's not enough hours in the day. I sincerely hope that the people posting these things are doing so within the guideline of the site they are posting on...and I hope they are not there representing this site in any official or semi-official position...that would indeed cause me concern.

If JohnM's causing problems somewhere, let me know, I'll see him tonight and give him a good noogey...maybe even a purple nurple...that'll slow him down! wink.gif

Even though your intent might be positive folks, as Paul stated, posting anything against the wishes of that sites administrator does not reflect well on the sites you are naming...if you are bringing up SOL, please do so in a manner that would make the rest of us proud....if it wouldn't then please refrain. Thanks.

TimS

Its not me Tim, I posted SOl 2 times on WMI 2-3 days ago and i got tossed for it....other than that I have been behaving myself smile.gif I went and looked at our ancestoral home and I saw th post but I am not behind it in anyway.......

We need to chat anyway about the fling, I hope you wont get me too bad especially since it wasnt me stirring up trouble smile.gif this time any way biggrin.gif

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

[This message has been edited by John M (edited 11-03-2000).]

Oh yea, Plug, the noogie's coming...you didn't see me mention the removal of that portion of the sentence, did ya? wink.gif He'll be spared only the nurple.

TimS