Richard_the_Aughth

should i fish the canal this weekend?

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

will there be any room?

Just be sure to say hello to Salty, the friendly neighborhood seal.  He'll grunt and snort if he likes you.  Either way your fish will be half-eaten.

Edited by danny_a

21 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

will there be any room?

If you like fishing shoulder to shoulder with a few thousand of your favorite friends, then sure, go for it.  :)

I've been crushing the bluefish in the afternoons but the Stripers have been few and far between the last few weeks.  Real answer is Go and find out for yourself.  There will be plenty of room if you stay away from the know **** holes...railroad bridge/bell rd ect...

5 hours ago, FoulHooker said:

I've been crushing the bluefish in the afternoons but the Stripers have been few and far between the last few weeks.  Real answer is Go and find out for yourself.  There will be plenty of room if you stay away from the know **** holes...railroad bridge/bell rd ect...

Wow. You are a pretty anger angler. Maybe you should fish at night so you don't have to interact with people? 

Please do and give us a real time report as there are about 3 million of us just waiting for such a report with our rods strung and trucks fueled waiting waiting 

5 mins ago, Kones1 said:

Reading on the water to learn it all. And waiting. Waiting for the FB pics and reports. Go get um

The Canal isn't the only place that I have  seen Facebook pics and reports from in the past few weeks. Innuendo and double speak doesn't result in less damage!